Because I designed him >;
Yes, the tats are basically Tai's.
fax

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
OMG THE RECENT EPISODE....

WHY. I NEED TO RANT ABOUT HOW ENRAGED I WAS BY THE ENDING.

Also, I cried. :C

I haven't seen the most recent episode.

... WHAT HAPPENED?!

EDIT: I just read a review of the episode.
WTH?! THEY SPLIT?! WHAT ARE THE WRITERS THINKING?!

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
THEY WERE SO CLOSE TO KISSING AT THE END! I WAS SOO PISSED! They stared at each other, and then he holds her HAND. He walks off and then they give you that hope- because he turns around and they stare at each other again. She looked SO sad. Me, my friend, and her sister were watching it. My friend is kind of meh about it, but me and her sister love it so we were like... "KISS HER DAMNIT! RUN BACK AND KISS HER!" instead he turned around and walked away. RAAAGE. You have to see it!

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
THEY WERE SO CLOSE TO KISSING AT THE END! I WAS SOO PISSED! They stared at each other, and then he holds her HAND. He walks off and then they give you that hope- because he turns around and they stare at each other again. She looked SO sad. Me, my friend, and her sister were watching it. My friend is kind of meh about it, but me and her sister love it so we were like... "KISS HER DAMNIT! RUN BACK AND KISS HER!" instead he turned around and walked away. RAAAGE. You have to see it!

In the article they said
they aren't meeting again until a year later! Why are the writers doing this?! OF ALL THE TIMES FOR ME TO MISS AN EPISODE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom