I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
TheBallsareInert.jpg

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
There is something rotten in Denmark, and it's HIS PISS POOR ATTITUDE. Ophelia? HE STABBED YOUR DAD THROUGH A CURTAIN

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
It was then that they realized that TGS had not died...only mutated.

Changed.

He had been rebuilt.

They had the technology.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
There is something rotten in Denmark, and it's HIS PISS POOR ATTITUDE. Ophelia? HE STABBED YOUR DAD THROUGH A CURTAIN
I always assumed that and her brother's creepy incestual fixation made her jump into a lake.

either that or lack of Dessies in Denmark.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I like the new Scorpion okay??? ; ___ ; He's fucken' badass! Disregard the other Scorpions!

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
I like the MK name theme changes. They remind me of my childhood. :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Oh shit homes! send me them links again! <3 I haven't downloaded one since you did ; ___ ;

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
so I guess to go to Wales you need a GPA of 2.8 but to go to Scotland you need a GPA of 3.0. London doesn't have any eligibility though, so I think they just send morons there. :monster:

*in regards to ISU's abroad program

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I've just stockpiled the last month or so's worth of skype convo recordings. Totals just under 1gb. Who's interested? :wacky:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
so I guess to go to Wales you need a GPA of 2.8 but to go to Scotland you need a GPA of 3.0. London doesn't have any eligibility though, so I think they just send morons there. :monster:

*in regards to ISU's abroad program

trust me, london is more fun than either of those places

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom