Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Wheres the option to vote for not caring.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
He runs a chocolate factory and occassionally hires Christian Keaton to endorse his products ofc.

crack

Donator
:jackrape:

2u9tum1.jpg

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
As a sidenote, Gene Wilder will always be the better Willy Wonka.

No matter how "hot" or "sexy" or "ORGASM-INDUCING" Johnny Depp's flailing is. :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Johnny depp freaked me the fuck out in the remake!!

I actually agree with you but the irony of my opinion lies in the fact that Gene Wilder looks more like a paedophile in the older movie than Johnny Depp does in the newer one

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Gene Wilder >>> Depp. He actually played the guy as a rather likeable and a somewhat, but believable, eccentric, whilst Depp played the dude as a flat-out weirdo with daddy issues. Wilder was funnier too.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
I think the remake did what they intended, a reinvisioning.
Still wasnt any good and top off the fact i was freaked the fuck out by depp and my mrs by oompaloompa's then the film is classed as scarier than the texas chain saw massacre in my books lol.
Original much better :P

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
To answer Road's question, the card Tasha was using to pay for the site got stolen or something so it was cancelled. She's going to get it back up soon apparently. I'm going to work on getting the forums merged later though; I just need to move FG first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom