Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Exactly. I think I'd have moar fun with that solo anyways. but HOPEFULLY WE CAN GET ALLIANCE STARTED TONIGHT.

The game becomes more fun when you get better abilities obv, lol. Wanted is fun, but it's hard to go back and forth between modes because you play so differently. Wanted you tend to use more stealth, and walk more. Alliance there's a little more freedom to slow run. ALLIANCE BETTER WERK OR I WILL NERD RAGE.

Well you just lemme know when :awesome: OMG YASE ASK HIM OK that'd be awesome and yase we've got lots to do :monster:

We'll play brotherhood for now. When you have free time play a bit of Uncharted, then let me know when you're ready to try multiplayer. I wasn't very good at it, lawl. Force did most of the work. :awesome: It would be fun with the three of us though, cause Uncharted uses a three-person team system. (although we can play just 2 if he isn't around)

crack

Donator
Actually I'll let it slip by, because the way you say rude sounds more like rood anyways than the way normal people like me say it :awesome:

and no it's not it's actually an icon of kanra

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
No, I didn't buy it. That other one finally stopped asking me to buy it once I got rid of that stupid thingie. >=O Luckily, it finally let me onto the internet to download something that could delete it. xD

AND LOL. Like you're one to talk. If she can't say rood, you can't be like IIRC and IA and IASDIFSDGWEFOW other abbreviations for perfectly fine phrases and words that you say because you have Auditis and have to spell as little as possible.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
i'm......... not normal? :(

I think you missed the irony in that statement. CRACK CLAIMS THAT SHE IS NORMAL. BAHAHAHAHAHA.

I KNEW IT MY VOICE IS TERRIBLE I'M NEVER SAYING ANYTHING AGAIN ON SKYPE :sadpanda:

lies

Sam Winchester said:
If she can't say rood, you can't be like IIRC and IA and IASDIFSDGWEFOW other abbreviations for perfectly fine phrases and words that you say because you have Auditis and have to spell as little as possible.

wat. I use abbreviations too. Like all the time. YOU HAS A PROBLEM?

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
that is tru i was just too hurt by her words to comment on that part

NOT LIES IT TROO

No you will talk. I will make you. Plus your voice is so adorbs :awesome: (c wat i did thar, crack)

yeah didn't you say 'cba' yesterday? LULZ so cute

I say cba at least once a day :monster: which is why I use abbreviations :awesome:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
IA = I agree

yeah we lazy. what of it? im also too lazy to use caps or apostrophes. im too cool for it maybe.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Man and I thought I was lazy with the english language by not using proper ending puncutation

you people are lazy with the bloody words

crack

Donator
1m 2k3wl f0r 5p3ll1ing

AND LOL. Like you're one to talk. If she can't say rood, you can't be like IIRC and IA and IASDIFSDGWEFOW other abbreviations for perfectly fine phrases and words that you say because you have Auditis and have to spell as little as possible.
No rood and rude both have four letters which is why it's useless to say rood when you can just say rude.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
or more accurately, "i hngry fd me"

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Huge earthquake has caused a massive fucking tsunami just a while ago. In the Pacific iirc or something

Japan is getting swamped atm, it looks real bad.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
My dad literally just ran down the stairs in a towel with shaving foam still on his face to tell me to turn on the news and look at this.
Looks pretty severe.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
8.9 tsunami ripped right through Tokyo.

EDIT: There's been alerts put out for Russia, Taiwan and the West Coast iirc as well

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Seeing videos of an oil refinery that got hit.
Jeez earthquakes all over the place. Shit times.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Power is apaz completely out for a whole bunch of cities, etc. The wave was 6 meters at its highest.

lol @ predictions of "half a meter"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom