Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
You are going to die in the end, no matter what you choose. Either you die late and full of regrets, or earlier, but lived your dream.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
You are going to die in the end, no matter what you choose. Either you die late and full of regrets, or earlier, but lived your dream.
The only other happy choice is if you decide to go with the person and let them take care of you and wait for them to release you.

so, uh, either you die early, living your dream, 'die' later after a person has released you, or die full of regret because you didn't live your dream.

SO I GUESS THE ONLY GOOD OPTION IS TO BECOME SOMEONE'S PET AND HOPE THEY FREE YOU IDFK?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yeah, I didn't like the happy ending because you settle for being a caged pet. xD I liked the one with the kiwi bird the most. ;w; So sweet. But no, I definitely didn't regret trying to fly (in that ending) because it led to death (like aki said). I suppose in a real life situation though yeah, you'd be thinking "what if I tried that and found something better?"

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Yeah, I didn't like the happy ending because you settle for being a caged pet. xD I liked the one with the kiwi bird the most. ;w; So sweet. But no, I definitely didn't regret trying to fly (in that ending) because it led to death (like aki said). I suppose in a real life situation though yeah, you'd be thinking "what if I tried that and found something better?"
I feel like if you get bogged down by all the 'what-ifs' in life, you'll just get bogged down and live a life of regrets. If you make a choice, stick with it and make the best out of it you can. That's my feeling on it.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Stopped reading at about the third link because the site suddenly started bombing me with the same advertisement every second after I kept closing it.

2nd one isn't so much creepy as it is funny and awesome

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Cracked is awesome. Aside from Seanbaby's stuff, nothing makes me laugh as hard as their "nature is scary as fuck and we want you to be afraid with us" articles.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Again, all awesomeness. This is why I make sure to catch the new articles every single day, so as not to fall behind and spend many sleepless nights catching up.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
gtfo back to TVTropes son

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
I dunno about anyone else, but it was TVTropes what linked me to Cracked in the first place.

Oh, and while I cba to track down a link, I'd like to recommend Cracked's articles dedicated largely to giving credit for Edison's inventions to the people who ACTUALLY invented them.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
350jellybean.jpg

A jelly bean that looks like Kate Middleton is being sold for $800+?

Seriously?

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I should start taking closer looks at my jelly beans before I eat them.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
It's like that Mary Magdalene toasted cheese and the E.T Nutri-Grain.

meh.jpg

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I will never understand what compels people to ruin a perfectly good piece of meat by ordering it well done.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Are we talking an actual "piece" of meat? Or like a hamburger? Because if the latter, damn near burn that shit pl0x.

Steak is a different story. But its not too often that I eat that anyway.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Anything. Ordering meat well done burns all the flavour out of it. What's the point?

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Eh. Again, I agree with you on the steak front. But I prefer my hamburgers gray (I was of course exaggerating with my last post. Although my mom literally is that way.)

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom