Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Among other things, yes XD

Back when everyone was cool with each other, I didn't want to stab Peaches in the necj with a broken pencil before lighting him on fire, and I didn't know fire was, in fact, a pedo :P

AH HOW FONDLY I LOOK BACK UPON MY INTERNET CHILDHOOD

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
I remember he tried to rip the piss out me when i first joined fcf and when I called him a pedo he denied it only to return the next day with a princess jasmine set and name change. Smooooooooth

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Adri ILU <3
*airhug*
have fun at work, im currently at mine with a crappy internet conenction and no work to do. Fun. Times.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
updates=
tumblr_ljwqe45NaF1qhyep0o1_400.png

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Somewhat Obsessed.

nevar forget.

How I miss those halcyon days. Dishing out warnings in the spam section to people for being noobs. Where have all the good days gone ;.;

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
And, who was that guy that stood around for 5 months trying to get into SO? Lol, kid couldn't take a hint.
@ Road, I think the name Kira rings a bell. Didn't realize that the team wasn't just hazing him to test his endurance, They just didn't like him

Username

Banned
LOL so serious!

Anyway, what were the other groups names?, Black Mage won't know a clue what we are all talking about because he had no part in anything back then.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
ROA and CI

:oscar:

Test that memory!

Username

Banned
ROA and CI

:oscar:

Test that memory!

Now you said them I realise them, but fuck, can't remember, prob because I was solo and..well you know the rest.

I remember the days when there were no noobs trying so very hard to fit in.

True, noobs just went for it, instead of asking shitty questions, they just acted like they had been part of the forum for 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom