Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
1277926533965176920chocolate_chip_cookie.png

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde
MegamanXGunsofTheRevolutionariesBox.png

A friend of mine did this. Best game ever, or best game ever?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Some versions of the CT soundtrack apparently make the Floyd tribute even more explicit by titling it just "The Trial"; in fact, that's how Wikipedia has it labelled. But yeah, it's a pretty cool tribute.

Last edited:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Short interjection. In the last hour my throat got so infected that I'm now hooked to an IV in emergency. Holy shit dudes! Life is precious and fragile... Sometimes I forget...

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Yes! My irrational fear of needles has made me forget all about my throat!!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
The best feeling is when you're up against something you cannot physically budge or handle with all your might, that you might have previously thought was do-able

It's the feeling of mortality

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I agree with you. I just feel that way because my situation is my own doing. There are people who are in situations worse than me and how they got there was not their own doing. Does that make sense?

Oh I totally understand you. I've felt the same way, like I have no right to be upset when I've done it to myself. It's just that, even if something is our own fault, we each have every right to feel upset about it. It's one of those conundrums.

And what kind of pie? :monster:

COCONUT SOMETHING. YUMMY.

Tea-chan said:
Unless you want a watermelon pie. :monster:

WHAT THE HELL IS WATERMELON PIE? I WANT SOME.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Oh I totally understand you. I've felt the same way, like I have no right to be upset when I've done it to myself. It's just that, even if something is our own fault, we each have every right to feel upset about it. It's one of those conundrums.

COCONUT SOMETHING. YUMMY.

And again I agree i'm not saying people should not be upset as you said we have every right to be upset no matter how big or small our problems may be.

Only thing I can offer up with coconut is a Lammington.
i1_Lamington_s.jpg

I normally make meat pies and sausage rolls. The steak, bacon and cheese, or the bacon and egg with cheese pies I make are my favorite. But anyone making pies should remember that the pastry is what makes a good pie, not just what's inside it. A lot of bakery's that make pies forget that and make horrid pastry that tastes like cardboard. I could rant about how wrong people make pies all day but i'll stop now. xD

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Banana, strawberries, and watermelon are the greatest fruits in the whole world <3

I never knew watermelon pie existed. This is wonderful news!

Varric said:
Only thing I can offer up with coconut is a Lammington.
i1_Lamington_s.jpg

*drools* omnomnom

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Mother's Day on Sunday. I have to get something for my mom, and I have no idea what. And I have to go out and buy my brother things to give our mom, his wife, and his mother-in-law. And I might have to get stuff for his sister-in-law too since she just had a baby too.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
In El Salvador, they celebrated Mothers Day on May 10. I don't mind that but my sister was born on that day and she HATES that she has to share it with my mom. lol I'm gonna celebrate both on that day anyway, but I'll be low key about it. :awesome:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Well, since I essentially lead you to believe that said cake was a lie, here you are, friend.

portal-cake.jpg

Om nom nom to your heart's content.

:hugemonster:

X :neo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom