Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
So I've been told.

Perhaps my draw would've been faster if my phoneternet had been working for the past four days? :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Alex's message was funnier too.

this kind of rank optimism is exactly the kind of destructive force that will ruin this forum from the inside out.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
My neighborhood is becoming pretty awful. My neighbor was just throwing a party, and her boyfriend was gambling in her apartment with a bunch of other people. According to what I heard through the goddamn wall, someone didn't "stack" and everyone flipped their shit. My neighbor's boyfriend got into an argument in the hallway and it got physical. Pretty hilarious really, the boyfriend is this scrawny ass white guy that thinks he's a gangster. I've caught him smoking blunts while rapping to the wall in the staircase, lol.

Anyway, the guy my neighbor's boyfriend fought with was so angry, he walked down the block and robbed the Getty gas station at gun point and got arrested. Epic Lulz.

I love being in a law enforcement family. Police radios are always at hand to listen in on the action.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
did i ever tell you guys there's a part in boot camp where they round you all up and put you in a concentration camp-esque chamber and flood it with tear gas and lol about it from behind the windows

let me tell you thats what separated the men from the boys after that

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
I've watched that on the military channel several times. The n00bs are all hyped thinking they can take it. They come out the other end puking with 60 pounds of snot falling out of their nose.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
did i ever tell you guys there's a part in boot camp where they round you all up and put you in a concentration camp-esque chamber and flood it with tear gas and lol about it from behind the windows

Don't they do training exercises as well where you have to do a certain exercise except when you've been tear-gassed? :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
protip: I'm always in a really shitty mood this time of year

apologies in advance for the massive dick that I know I'm going to end up being

Elisa Maza

Whomst
74.gif
74.gif
74.gif

17.gif

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop

As in, those that didn't cry were booted? :monster:

And I don't need tear gas to have 60 gallons of snot falling out my nose, :(.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Just moved about 60 or so threads to "News, Politics, Religion, & Debate" to help Aaron. A few of them were the most active threads in GD, so continue discussions there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom