IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
But I don't like him scott! Make the bad man go away man ; v ;

baby-cry.jpg

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
09-batarian.png

howzat for breaking the page son

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
You guys need to lay off on EurAsianGirl. :monster:

I know that there are some... issues. But let's not all gang up on her just because she thinks... uhh, something Inu Yasha thing.

:monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
She's perfectly free to express her opinions

I just think one or two of those opinions are a little sick in the mind and I exercise my right to say what I feel about them

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
wtf, eurasianwhatty?
who is dat?
She's started two inuyasha threads that were quickly closed because she believes that Rumiko Takahashi wrote her story honestly wanting people to derive a conclusion of Sesshoumaru/his father.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
I just read the InuYasha threads. Two things:

1. WHY WASN'T I THERE WHEN THEY HAPPENED. DAMN YOU, SLEEP!!:rage:

2. We need a HoF (Hall of Fame) in this forum. Immediately! (Of course, that would mean that 50% of this forum would gather in a thread, but still.)

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
tumblr_lkn770Ot4U1qc34huo1_400.jpg

There happens to be more evidence for Iron Man/Captain America than you think.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
I have to say, looking at the "Who's online"part of these boards can help you discover useful, yet forgotten threads in this forum because of the many guests that see them.

:cthulhu:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I was watching my Popeye dvds before.

I used to have such a crush on him back in the day <3 Still my most favorite cartoon character despite how much people like to make fun of him XD

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
I feel like I just came out of the darkness and shadows and started posting a ton here again

didn't realize my TLS withdrawal was ~that bad~

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
it's fanfuckintastic that's what

now I feel morally obligated to just stay as Jessica Drew instead of changing my username as I had intended to a few days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom