Hope v 2.0 (Zerith club)

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Sorry I didn't get the joke...:( Care to explain? :D

In the mean time, I found a few recent cute Zerith pics I can share! :D

18803866.jpg

18784098.png

18603147.jpg

I hate how tragic these two are. :( It pains my achy breaky heart.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
I FOUND THIS AND HAD TO ABSOLUTELY SHARE. IT IS MY FAVORITE ZERITH PICTURE. IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL. STARE AT IT. :aah:

19110018.jpg

<3!

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
To be honest, if they didn't die, I wouldn't be interested in their pairing at all. :monster:

That being said, I'm glad they're both dead. :awesome: Otherwise, I'd be shipping Clerith and Fack through and through.

DEAD COUPLE BANZAI!!! :reptar:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Fack? Is that Tifa/Zack?

I've never understood that pairing. Since when does anything happen that would suggest Zack and Tifa should be a couple? I mean I can understand people shipping Clerith, because there's enough of a foundation for it, but Tifa/Zack has nothing. :/

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Zack/Tifa has everything in AUs. :monster: And, uh, there ARE some people who think Fack is canon... along with thinking that Clerith is canon... IM NOT NAMING NAMES THO JUST SAYIN :awesome:

I think Fack is an awesome crack pairing. THEY'RE BOTH HOT. Case closed. (Plus, I do think Tifa and Zack complement each other better. IDKLOL)

This is a Zerith club though. :awesome:

I'm on a new computer so I has no new fanart to share (yet). :sadpanda:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
But, how would one know that Zack and Tifa compliment each other? They hardly have any interaction. :(

And that's okay. Post fanart later. :)

Top Bottom