this graphic
it's raining
on my face
3J5e0.gif

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
First you must offer great Zerith fanart or vids, then you must prepare yourself for a grueling evaluation and challenges to decide if you're worthy of this club and finally upon being accepted you must run around naked with Zerith tattooed on your stomach.

Nothing really, anyone is free to join this club.

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
I have already posted this fanfic in the Cloti club but since there is Zerith in it, I might as well post it here too: EDIT: DELETED LINK

That fic is for readers 15 yrs old and above, read this message first:
Gone sorry

Last edited:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
SO. This thread needs more love. And love I will provide. I bring music and fanart. :D

I can never listen to this without thinking of this pairing and it makes my heart break each time. ;O; It just gives me so many feelings! Like how they're both actually dead and how Aerith is alone but she awakens Zack and he keeps her company in death and omg all my creys.

Feet don't fail me now
Take me to the finish line
Oh my heart it breaks every step that I take
But I'm hoping at the gates
They'll tell me that your mine

Walking through the city streets
Is it by mistake or design
I feel so alone on a friday night
Can you make it feel like home
If I tell you you're mine

It's like I told you honey

Don't make me sad
Don't make me cry
Sometimes love is not enough
And the road gets tough I don't know why

Keep making me laugh
Lets go get high
The road is long we carry on
Try to have fun in the meantime

Come take a walk on the wild side
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain
You like your girls insane

Choose your last words
This is the last time
Because you and I
We were born to die

Lost but now I am found
I can see but once I was blind
I was so confused as a little child
Trying to take what I could get
Scared that I couldn't find

All the answers honey
Don't make me sad
Don't make me cry

Keep making me laugh
Lets go get high

Choose your last words
This is the last time
Because you and I
We were born to die

We were born to die
We were born to die

Don't make me sad
Don't make me cry

Keep making me laugh
Lets go get high

Choose your last words
This is the last time
Because you and I
We were born to die

We were born to die...

Lyrics explain it all. ;O;

24003473_p14.jpg

24003473_p16.jpg

24098349.png

24117219.jpg

1316625295230340.png

tumblr_lvgy3n97xB1r03fllo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lw1usevgo11qbm81ho1_500.jpg

tumblr_lvuskaOijg1r44czio1_400.png

tumblr_lv3w09HuA91qgxaowo1_500.jpg

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yeah it's really heart breaking... I can't take it. T____________T And when it flashes through all of Zack's memories... uguu

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I have nothing to offer but my loyalty to this most adorable pair. I wish there was more fanfics on them.

Fangu

Great Old One
I have nothing to offer but my loyalty to this most adorable pair. I wish there was more fanfics on them.
I have this feeling it's because there really isn't much to say. It'd be like stating the obvious, somehow. I dunno.

Anyway if you haven't read LicoriceAllsort's Epic retelling of BC/CC there's an awesome Zerith chapter in there which is really the best 'Zerith fic' I've read, because of its subtleness, but I guess it wouldn't be as good without reading the character arch that leads up to it (especially on Aerith's behalf). It's called 'Death is part of the process', look it up on fanfiction.net :) [/ad]

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
This is a very, very sad break-up song. I know Aerith continued to love Zack, but I can imagine her singing this song when Zack never came back to her. :'(

Broken Vow

Lyrics:
Tell me his name I want to know
The way he looks and where you go
I need to see his face, I need to understand
Why you and I came to an end

Tell me again I want to hear
Who broke my faith in all these years
Who lays with you at night while I'm here all alone
Remembering when I was your own

I let you go, I let you fly
Why do I keep on asking why? I let you go
Now that I found a way to keep somehow
More than a broken vow

Tell me the words I never said
Show me the tears you never shed
Give me the touch the one you promised to be mine
Or has it vanished for all time

Why do I keep on asking why? I let you go
More than a broken vow

I close my eyes and dream of you and I and then I realize
There's more to love than only bitterness and lies I close my eyes
I'd give away my soul to hold you once again
And never let this promise end

Now that I know, I'm asking why? I let you go
More than a broken vow

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo

Gotta agree with Fangu on this. I tried writing a fanfic on them once and I just couldn't do it because really, there was nothing else left to be said about them then what SE already did.

The only kind of fanfiction with Zerith I am writing is an AU and I don't know how anyone would feel about that. I know AUs are sort of taboo so, I don't really have any good recommendations.

Best suggestion would be the one-shots because they keep things simple and stay true to the story the most. But other than that, I only have AUs. :T

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
Gotta agree with Fangu on this. I tried writing a fanfic on them once and I just couldn't do it because really, there was nothing else left to be said about them then what SE already did.

Very true. They're relationship is pretty clear and honest. Unlike Cloud and Tifa where there is always an underlying sadness or slight dysfunction (or occasionally sexual deprivation according to some fans), Zerith is just so "simple and clean" and glows with sunshine- and that's exactly the difficulty in fanfiction, Zerith is either very happy or very tragic.

Eitherway, I think the demand of Zerith fans are "what if Zack was alive" scenarios where he reunites with Aerith. There are many fics like this but they're either very sad (Zack still dies) or really cheesy(Aerith readily loves him back as if it wasn't 5 years.) So difficult *sigh*

Best suggestion would be the one-shots because they keep things simple and stay true to the story the most. But other than that, I only have AUs. :T
AU's would be nice! I'll read your fic once you're done! :D

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I think a novelization of their time together would be incredibly sweet and sad. Wish I had the time to write one.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Actually I think there are a few stories that can be written about them. For example:

A story where Zack survives has been mentioned already

Like Warrior Of Light said a story about their relationship, they were together for 2 years but in CC you only see them together 3 times so so there's an opportunity to write more about them

A story from Aerith's P.O.V. in those 5 years Zack was gone and that can be written in the 88 letters since we don't know what Aerith wrote in them

A oneshot about Aerith's thoughts when Zack died, of course that depends on whether or not you think she actually felt him die

I've been playing the game again and I started wondering what was going through Aerith's head when she talked about Zack and his parents told her he wrote them about her and stuff

A story about their reunion in the lifestream would be fascinating. It would be extremely sad and bittersweet

Fangu said:
Anyway if you haven't read LicoriceAllsort's Epic retelling of BC/CC there's an awesome Zerith chapter in there which is really the best 'Zerith fic' I've read, because of its subtleness, but I guess it wouldn't be as good without reading the character arch that leads up to it (especially on Aerith's behalf). It's called 'Death is part of the process', look it up on fanfiction.net

I've been reading it and I must say I like it and it has RenoxCissnei, I've always been fascinated with the idea of a relationship between these two and until now I've never seen a story with them.

Top Bottom