• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Horizon II Forbidden West

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
200.gif

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

Looks like the DLC is PS5 only.

"Our creative vision for the Burning Shores is an ambitious expansion which will take Aloy to the ruins of Los Angeles. It's an overgrown and fractured city that can be fully explored via the water and flying on the back of a Sunwing. A massive machine threat lurks in its shadows – a huge challenge that Aloy must overcome by using all of her skills and abilities. To achieve this grand vision technically and creatively, we've made the difficult decision to focus all our efforts on making an incredible experience exclusively for the PlayStation®5 console."

Fangu

Great Old One
Ohey, the 'Burning Shores' crew was right :monster:

I still don't have a PS5 :sadpanda:

Edit: I read the comments before watching the entire thing, don't be stupid like me xD

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Just finished Burning Shores, ending fight was pretty epic and shit :monster:

Also

gayyyyyyyy :excited:

4minkGC.jpg

I mean, it's not Talanah but I'll take it :P
Their relationship was pretty cute in this, if not maybe feeling slightly rushed because the DLC main quest is fairly short

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Just finished Burning Shores, ending fight was pretty epic and shit :monster:

Also

gayyyyyyyy :excited:

4minkGC.jpg

I mean, it's not Talanah but I'll take it :P
Their relationship was pretty cute in this, if not maybe feeling slightly rushed because the DLC main quest is fairly short
Planning to pick this up shortly and seeing ^ Def made me happier given aloys strong female presence and the fact I hated the whole sun king romance push. But once question I have regarding the dlc

is beta still in this?

Top Bottom