How many of you finished ff7

ForceStealer

Double Growth
What's the fastest you ever beat it? 2 years ago I did it in 28 hours which is my record. I wasn't consciously trying to rush through it, I was just playing through the story to give my girlfriend at the time a refresher.

Nursie

just another lurker
Thats pretty sweet, Forcestealer. I don't think I could ever complete it in 28 hours if I tried. It probably takes me 28 hours just to get through the first disc! :wacky:

I think I managed to complete it in 56 hours one time...

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Fastest for me to beat Sephiroth was at something like 70-something hours. But then, I tend to go with the notion that there's no kill like overkill. >: D

Jocalyn

Pro Adventurer
I've probably played the game almost to the end about 8 times, only finished it once. I get bored and lazy after the Hojo boss fight and let it sit so long that I can't figure out what I was doing when I get back to it, then I start over. But when I did finish it, it took just under 50 hours I believe.

Top Bottom