I know What's Beneath the Snow Fields, a ridiculously long FF7 fic from 1999

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Progress has slowed on this, but I am still working on it I swear. I've just been doing a lot of waiting around to see if certain leads pay off or not.

To tide you over for a while (I know people are just chomping at the bit for my bullshit) here's a look at what that e-begging was for last page lol
wip02.jpg
wip03.png

Drawn by the very talented Celyne, who drew a bunch of art for the story way back in the day.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
None of you will ever know the suffering I went through to get this jpeg of Vincent peeking from behind a wall
Vincentpeeking.jpg
this is one of two drawings by Zahra I didn't have, and I couldn't find it anywhere. I spent actual months looking for it, which lead to many false ends and some very suspicious torrent files, before finally Angela found someone on DeviantArt who had two OCs named "Vincent" and "Davoren". I figured that wasn't a coincidence, and took a shot in the dark to see if they might have some old Snow Fields stuff lying around. A month later, they email me a folder full of Snow Fields fan art, including this image. Now I'm only missing one drawing from Zahra.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Here have a peepee poopoo pants man WIP by Celyne.
hojo.png
He's gross I love him.

The finished versions of all these will eventually be available on Angela's website (see my signature) if anybody wants a nice avatar. I can't hand out the high quality transparent versions per my agreement with Celyne, but she's providing a set that's okay to post publicly.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Beautiful recreation! Your dedication puts a smile on my face and reading your deep diggings through the web gives me flashbacks to my own, similar ventures.
I can't even imagine how hard it was for you to find some of the stuff you have lol. Those grainy videos and screencaps of Dirge's online mode are real treasures.

^One of the most badass statements I have ever read. :headbang: This needs to be printed on your calling card, using some ancient-looking font style.
Yeah, I need all the terrible bubbly fonts nobody uses anymore lol. Why has Jokerman survived the ages? God only knows.

Hey, by the way, does anybody kow where I can find this image of Vincent in High quality?
charactertitle.gif
I know it's a prerendered they used in marketing and such, but I can't find it for some reason. I got close
Card-Vincent03.jpg

CGVince.jpg
but somehow I feel like hers was a bit brighter and cleaner. Maybe the low quality makes it look that way lol.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I'm guessing nothing super high quality exists online. Searching for those images is hard anyway because "Vincent CG Render" brings a lot more recent results than that lowpoly image lol. I'll just try to use the trading card one by cleaning it up a bit.

Here's the evidence I had that this is the image I need by the way:
vincentsnow.jpg
Internet archiving is rough lol

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Here, I figured if I was gonna make Obstinate Melon draw the fucker, I may as well do it too.
Davoren.png
I completely overdid the inking lol.

Also, since the content had to be broken up between two books, the second book is now consequently nearly done. The last handful of assets I need may take a while though, it's mostly out of my hands now.

Top Bottom