It's been a long time

Miscreant

FoolISH
AKA
Pinkfish, Fish
Just popping in to say Hi, I used to be active on ACF years ago, when I was like 16-18 (am 27 now) so I'm not sure if there are any of the old lot around. I was just thinking about ACF and back in the day and remembered this place existed. I used to go by the name Pinkfish if anyone remembers me, if you do say hi. Well yeah I'm still a massive FF geek and I spend a large portion of my gaming time playing FFXIV.

Miscreant

FoolISH
AKA
Pinkfish, Fish
Haha I haven't used that name in a really long time but it's probably the only name old members would identify me with :D

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
I'm probably misremembering but didn't you have an allowed second account at some point as well? lol

Ghost X

Howdy. I was an ACFer, and I sadly don't remember you :(. I don't remember anything much, so don't feel too bad :awesome:.

Miscreant

FoolISH
AKA
Pinkfish, Fish
I'm probably misremembering but didn't you have an allowed second account at some point as well? lol

Um I think I did actually, called Hoax/Re-Mix I think. I used to be in charge of the the Graphics section and help moderate Spam & General Chat sections, then I left and came back as a new user all together months maybe even a year later before I left for university and stopped posting sometime before the site died off.

Howdy. I was an ACFer, and I sadly don't remember you :(. I don't remember anything much, so don't feel too bad :awesome:.

Don't worry, we are talking about nine-ten years ago on the internet here :D

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Um I think I did actually, called Hoax/Re-Mix I think. I used to be in charge of the the Graphics section and help moderate Spam & General Chat sections, then I left and came back as a new user all together months maybe even a year later before I left for university and stopped posting sometime before the site died off.

Ahh thats right back around when Boogybro, Arab and Atticus posted a lot.
It's always nice to see old faces pop in from time to time.

Long long time ago. I was a sophomore in highschool back then lol.

Miscreant

FoolISH
AKA
Pinkfish, Fish
Ahh thats right back around when Boogybro, Arab and Atticus posted a lot.
It's always nice to see old faces pop in from time to time.

Long long time ago. I was a sophomore in highschool back then lol.

Ah yeah, those guys were awesome, especially Boogybro and Apple, I used to love that section so much, it was because I sat around and making signatures on ACF that I ended up studying design and actually going on to work in advertising.

I remember you.

Mostly because of you avatar/sig set. :monster:

Damn this set is like seven years old now, I should make a new one, it was the last one I ever made. Does this place still have an active graphics community?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Welcome back, I don't remember if I remember you or not :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Welcome back! :)

Top Bottom