• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Announced

Lex

Administrator
^That was exactly my thoughts after I made that post. If someone had said "Crisis Core on PSP" a year ago I would have laughed, but considering what they've pushed out with the KH re-release and what they're probably planning for KH2, I now feel like it's entirely possible.

The FFVII HD Collection with Crisis Core and DoC for PS3? Maybe they could throw AC in there too. I'd buy it. Crisis Core was one of the only Compilation entries I actually enjoyed.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I'd hope they've done something about the lip sync for Final Mix (which was based half on Japanese and half English in the Japanese version) :monster:

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
Whoa

BTqMiGRCMAAn0Ln.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/SquareEnixUSA/status/376768036377608192/photo/1

Top Bottom