Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Really it's the same? It sounds different somehow.
I think it has something to do with the DS' speakers. I mean, the tracks from WEWY sound quite different on youtube than in-game. But that's just my guess, I'm not that aware about speaker tech.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

Skip to 9:45 to get to the cutscene where Sora meets Neku.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
OLD THREAD IS OLD.

I've maded it without much trouble to the end with both characters. Riku being level 38 and Sora being level 36. Somehow, my Sora relies on techniques that make up for the lack of proper stats, while my Riku seems to be a powerhouse with less good techniques.

I thought it was interesting how different both characters turned out to be for me, being the same player. And then...

Holy guacamole, the final bosses. Riku's owned me. And while I know Sora's is definitely doable, I'm still going to gain a few levels to be on the safe side.

I just don't get, though, why a game that had a reasonably good difficulty would suddenly go crazy in the final bosses. Well I do get why; I just don't like it :lol: .

Either way, I'll say the game's been good so far, but the bad thing is the next game won't come out forever, so...

I hate the Dream Eaters. I know people will disagree with me, but the system is unnecessarily tedious. There's literally dozens of them, and you could spend hours developing one of them only to change the dream eater and have to start from scratch. Which is probably why I don't have the right skills. I SUCK at this type of thing. Uuughhh!

Top Bottom