Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Can't wait for someone to sub that trailer so I can understand it all, although it looks pretty intense, this game and story is just looking better and better, the more I see, the more I want :D

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
BTW, do we know if the English cast of WEWY are reprising their roles for KH3D?

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
As much as I like The Nightmare Before Christmas, I don't really want to see it in another game, I want to see newer worlds added.

Quinton Flynn has to reprise Axel, he just has to :D

You know what it'll be interesting to see what some of the former organisation members will do now they have their hearts back, obviously Braig is up to no good, but some of the others, those who only wanted their hearts back, wonder what they'll do now.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I'm already speculating what might happen at the end of 3D. The ending's already been changed and its supposed to be shocking, I dunno I have a feeling that it's going to have something to do with Sora, Ventus and their hearts.

P.S I do so very much want that anniversary package, hopefully they'll release a special edition with the EU version

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
CAT_Street_in_KH3D.jpg

A spokesman for Square-Enix, one Sanae Hanekoma, issued a reply saying they knew what they were letting themselves in for when they moved into CAT Street.

:awesome:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
oh I did not know that

I saw it on tumblr and someone made the comment "IS THIS REAL?"

but uhh I thought they were kidding, this is the first time I've ever seen it, lol. XD

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Yeah I couldn't see them putting Lightning in as someone who plays Struggle, also the pics beside her show parts of Traverse Town and Radiant Garden, a dead giveaway considering the only place you can play stuggle matches is Twilight Town.

It's not a bad render, though her face seems a little off also trousers don't really suit Light :monster:

I imagine there will be some stuff released about the game again very soon considering the release date for Japan is the 29th of this month.

Tailikku1

The Killer of Kefka
Well this is it, the game has now been released in Japan

(Post will be updated when more details are show)

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Actually it's only just being released in Japan today (29th) you know what I'm surprised, normally they love bombarding us with lot's of stuff really close to release date but 3D has been kept fairly quiet, not complaining at the same time because I don't like too much info being released, but I'm hoping it'll be a good game and get the series properly back on track.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Nothing's ever been on track since KH2 went into clusterfuck mode starting with Chain of Memories. The lesser amount of original characters (nobodies, organizers, etc etc), focus on the worlds they were travelling and mysterious journey of KH remained magical to me (kinda nostalgic similarities with FFX), as if I'm journeying with them, saving the worlds and kicking heartless asses as well as understanding the simplistic plot of the first game and remain hopeful for an epic journey of similar feelings in KH2, the teaser for KH2 brought really REALLY awesome promises....Then idk, the introduction of all these nobodies, organizers and shit sort of train wrecked the plot and Roxas' presences somehow was supposed to be someone new. Idk, when Roxas was known as BHK, I enjoyed the mysterious allusions and unanswered questions about him. I just did not expect him to be a part of Sora. Something back then made me wished he was someone entirely different, with a different side to the story ya know.

sigh pardon my long rant. =___= I have not truly enjoyed KH's magic and love for the genre since it decided to go into various hand held bullshit side stories where accessing them alone pisses me off except for Birth By Sleep, which I enjoyed much so and wished it was console title rather than a PSP title.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Birth by sleep was great indeed, though I dunno I quiet liked KH:COM, I mean you didn't necessarily have to play it to understand KH2 but it was a great back story and introduction to the Organization. I adore KH2 it's my favourite out of everything ever released in the KH series. I would say it went weird after KH2 when you started getting all these extra things like Coded and 358/2 days. Xion in my opinion should never have been introduced, she just wasn't needed and it only complicated things.

Top Bottom