Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 announced

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
And that was a legit Keyblade from Square Enix themselves. :awesome:

It was bloody heavy!

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Uh

3rlExvd.jpg

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
*adds Scatt to dictionary* :monster:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
So apparently Critical Mode is available from the start and difficulty trophies do stack. :monster:
Not having to go through the games multiple times for Platinum confirmed.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I'm disappointed they didn't add the capes back in for BBS.

However,
the cape on Terra's armor reappears after the battle against Terra!Xehanort to explain why it's there in KH2.

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
Nomura drawing Sora in timelapse

Just saw this. It was very relaxing.

Nomura's lines are...SIMPLE and CLEAN if you will. (The puns!)

I'm also beginning to see mechanical pencils are the default professional art tool.

Yuri Lowell

Pro Adventurer
I'm hoping this retains the ability to play on Critical Mode? I might not like KHII's cringe inducing linearity and lack of platforming but all the extras plus real difficulty would be a buy for me. It's why I wanted to play II Final Mix for so long but couldn't ever find the time in me...

Hope it's selectable on my 1st game.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Europe got it as well, because
10521638_10154884255950442_1189757771043970020_n.jpg

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Expect a short Mexican Minnesotan woman to arrive at your flat to steal it Ami.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
It's still sat in the same position on my computer desk, staring at me. Go ahead and try. :monster:

Lex

Administrator
^I cancelled my collector's edition pre-order due to poor

can you imagine how i feel now

Serah Farron

Donator
i'M SO MAD I ALREADY BOUGHT 1.5 AND COULD'VE GOT THE COLLECTORS WITH bOTH
and now the collector's is a "waiting list" if they ever restock, which won't happen. Ebay has it going for $200-$300. I am Sad.

Top Bottom