Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Artbook and game disc art:

AcsxjTx.jpg

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Not only Larxene's somebody named Elrena or Elenar(Personaly I think they should've named her Arlene instead but oh well) makes an appearances as yet another from the ancient world of the first Keyblade War and that she and Lauriam(Marluxia's somebody) meet here, but Strelitzia(the character who only lasted for two weeks after her first appearance before she was killed) is apparently the younger sister of one of these two villains.
Which makes me think that both Marluxia and Larxene's plans to overthrow the Organization is actually to use Kingdom Hearts to revive Strelitzia like how Gula wanted to summon Kingdom Hearts to bring back the Master of Masters as shown back in Back Cover X. Maybe they're planning to have Sora defeat Xehanort before they go and kill him so that they can use Kingdom Hearts(the real Kingdom Hearts) to unleash their plans in KH3.

Just my theories. I'm most likely wrong here.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
It's likely that she's Lauriam's sister. Strelitzia is a type of flower, which goes with Marluxia's theme. In Everglow's translation it looks like he's trying to find answers on her death - indicating he didn't kill her.

What's really interesting is who killed her? Lauriam's looking like a red herring.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Which also proves my point of my theory for them wanting to overthrow the Organization and their reappearances in KH3. Up until now, I thought that Marluxia and Larxene just wanted to cause major problems and learn the secrets of the Keyblades regardless of their pasts. But then when Laruiam was introduced, those thoughts were slowly being flown out of the window.
Now with Larxene's somebody here and Strelitzia being revealed as Laruiam's sister makes me think that Brain is the candidate of Strelitzia's death. However, and I know it could very well be a huge shock for everyone if this is one of the dark shocking scenes for KH3 even though it's very unlikely but it could still happen, what if Ven's the one who killed her and maybe he'll come to regret his actions? Because Skuld and Ephemer wouldn't go as far as killing Strelitzia because they are the Player's close friends and had even saved them from death by sending them into the Realm of Sleep or the Realm of Data or whatever they call it.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
The wording in Japanese was deliberately vague, it varies due to the context:

I look at the last scene one more time and I am not sure is strelitizia lauriam's sister or larxene's sister since the last (imoto no koto) meaning is actually ambigous and depends on the context.
It actually has two situation:
1. Imoto no koto ( About my sister)
2. Imoto no koto ( About your sister)
I don't know this scene refers to situation 1 or 2

https://forums.khinsider.com/kingdo...nion-x-shift-pride-meeting-3.html#post6541703

Still not clear who's sister it is. Most people on KHInsider think it's Larxene. There's theories that it's Larxene's sister, which is why the placed her in Arendelle in KHIII, since that theme is about sisterly love.

Hopefully KHIII covers a lot of KHUX stuff, we at least know that the Maleficent story is a big part of it.

Also they are doing a livestream sometime tomorrow. They confirmed they will announce DLC. There's rumors of there being an exclusive KHIII PS4.

Supposed to be at 1pm PST tomorrow:

https://www.twitch.tv/amazongames?linkId=59857415

Last edited:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Yeah, that is a big confusion on who is the sibling to Strelitzia. For all we know, it could neither be Laruiam or Elrena(They're probably gonna offically name her Elena without the "R" or something) and maybe she's actually Ven's sister. I'm just throwing random ideas out here since none of us have a clue.
On the other hand, it would make sense for Strelitzia to be Elrena's sister since Larxene's in Adrendelle due to Elsa and Anna being sisters and that maybe she wants to destroy that bond since she lost her own younger sister and felt that if she can't have her sister then no one else should and thus found Anna the potiental new Princess of Light under Xehanort's prediction. Whereas with Marluxia in Corona, it's the case of deja vu when he forced Namine to do his bidding to get to Sora and thus was fitted so that he can kidnap Rapunzel for Xehanort...

If that makes sense.

I was wondering about the DLC. It's probably just Keyblade or accessories DLC and nothing to do with the story or side quests. Though if and very likely that Agrabah's not in KH3, maybe they'll have a DLC world to revisit Agrabah there at least or a side-quest to help Cloud fight Sephiroth.

...I said if and maybe.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
I had a feeling it was just a Keyblade DLC, so I'm not surprised. Also, it's confirmed that Hayden will no longer voice Kairi so Alyson has taken over for KH3...very disappointing but have to accept it. *Sigh*

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
A plot leak was discovered and later deleted on TeamSkyward's Twitter Account which has an indication that
some of the protagonists do die
but I haven't seen it yet and no one is certain yet on whether it's fake or not. I seriously hope it is fake(since it forgot about
Monsters Inc
and something else)...but my heart's telling me that it could very well be true. Well, he found it from 4Chan or something, but like it said, that plot leak was deleted after Skyward discovered it, just to clear a misunderstanding.

Last edited:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
...There's also two new renders of Kairi wielding her Destiny's Embrace Keyblade.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
35GB sounds quite a lot considering how huge the game is. Especially since KH3 is the first KH game to be released on an Xbox console. Wonder how much GB will the PS4 version have?

And on that note, do you think Kairi would've lost her status as Princess of Heart due to Namine using Corridors of Darkness before merging back into her, and is instead named just as one of the new Seven Guardians of Light? Out of all of the Keyblade Wielders-Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ven, Terra, Aqua, Lea and Mickey-Mickey's the only one who wasn't engulfed or controlled by darkness and is still the only non-human character to be a Keyblade Wielder...

Unless Nomura would surprise us even more and make both Donald and Goofy two new Keyblade Wielders too and we see their Keyblades in the end of the game. THAT would be a huge shock and unexpected but awesome surprise.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Song is...Okay-ish. The opening itself was amazing and finally we get to see Xion! And it's also interesting that Young Xehanort's eyes are different and not his golden colour, which could either mean it's an error like with the 0.2 Opening(Venitas eyes and lower mask thing) or this was Xehanort before he became corrupted with Darkness, and maybe someone else much more darker had put that idea into his head even before he met Eraqus.

Makes me more excited and very nervous of KH3 now. The day is almost here!

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
I'm going to write (Chess?) Xehanort's eyes as some kinda symbolism or something. We know that before this point in time he definitely had the yellow eyes (Young Xehanort in the Org) so unless there's some kind of gargantuan twist it would make no sense to flip-flop eye colour like that.

That aside, I don't mind the song and the opening itself seems great. I look forward to seeing the full version myself when the game comes out.

Top Bottom