Kingdom Hearts III

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
.....Ooookaaaaaaaaaay.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
They didn't give him a role period to save on the combined costs of booking Cloud and Sephirtoh.

Because their contracts specifically stipulate they always be hired as a pair wherever they have a role.

And given Sephiroth's notorious reputation of being high maintenance and a primadonna on set, Square just couldn't carry the burdensome cost of him, Mickey, Elsa and Maleficent in the same game.

It was just too much.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Not sure if this counts as a spoiler but I'll spoil-tag it anyway.
I thought the Hundred Ache Wood was extremely short and not much of a gameplay at all save for just one mini game.
If anything, they really should've picked Agrabah to return to. At least there the King of Thieves story line and the Vanishing Isle had more promising excitement.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Xi Jinping banned Winnie the Pooh because, well mainly what you said and this was just recently when the Live Action film Christopher Robin was released. That film was the end of Pooh bear in China after that, I believe.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
The music of this game is amazing! Yoko as outdone herself once again.

Now that KH3 is out...we wait for another decade before we see another KH title. I'm hoping we only have to wait for a year or two, but with Nomura now focusing fully on the Remake which itself will take a long while, I'm not counting on KH4 or a spin off set between KH3 and KH4 until 2031.

Edit: Assuming if Nomura doesn't quit Kingdom Hearts all together and if he does end up saying "We're done with Kingdom Hearts" in an interview one day(This I'm dreading the most right now and I hope that it doesn't come to that since now I'm ready for more Kingdom Hearts), it's the case of Dirge of Cerberus's Secret Ending all over again. Plus he's not getting any younger. Not being horrible but he's already 48 years old. No offence to anyone.

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
It's always the worst case scenario with you. I'm waiting for, "So I'm pretty sure at this point we're going to see a news report that Nomura's basement was found to have half eaten babies in it, so he's going to jail and can't finish Kingdom Hearts"

just relax and enjoy the game for now and look forward to more FFVII remake news

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
It's always the worst case scenario with you. I'm waiting for, "So I'm pretty sure at this point we're going to see a news report that Nomura's basement was found to have half eaten babies in it, so he's going to jail and can't finish Kingdom Hearts"

I'm certain you're joking about Nomura's basement part because that's just extremely too silly even on his standards, but this isn't the first time Nomura held off the truth about "the Team" taking a break from making more sequels of any franchise(Compilation of FFVII for example) and then eight years later he says "Oh, sorry. It wasn't going to happen in the first place because it was over after Crisis Core was released" after leaving fans wondering if they were going to continue the Compilation or not.

I don't want that happening with Kingdom Hearts, and I could(hopefully) be wrong about the 2031 release date mark and maybe, just maybe, we'll be seeing KH4 or at least a spin off set after KH3 and before KH4 in 2021 at least or 2025 at the latest. But even if he can leave the main directing to his Co-Director, Nomura's still needed for the Character designs and story and at the moment he'll be having his hands full with the FFVII remake.

just relax and enjoy the game for now and look forward to more FFVII remake news

We might be lucky to see tale signs of the remake and a few more trailers in TGS this year, but I'm not expecting the Remake until either next year at the earliest or if they have to shift the game to PS5, 2021. Nomura's probably busy with it right now already for all we know.

JechtShotMK9

The Sublimely Magnificent One
AKA
Kamiccolo9
Well, I know one thing for sure: I can't deal with 10 years of Tasha's constant moaning.

My guess is that Nomura actually has in his basement the complete Kingdom Hearts series, already made in futuristic Squeenix technology, and all his "working on the remake" is actually just him modding and remodding his extensive KH Future-PC game collection. And trying to decide how many belts Kairi's next outfit needs.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
I think I'll eventually be silent after another day or maybe even now.

Though I don't think Nomura has the complete Kingdom Hearts series in his basement since he once mentioned even he doesn't know where the story is going. But if we're a bit more lucky, maybe Nomura can squeeze in a bit in making future KH titles, especially since Union X needs to be completed now more than ever. At the moment, we're not expecting any KH for a while.

At least the game sold a bit over 5 million copies globally for the past two weeks.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i have started this now and what did they do to the gummi ship, i love it. i just wish it had a clearer map (also if the main game had a full map like kh3d)

everything looks lovely and is nice to play

but i am sure japanese mickey’s voice changed after the first part. do you have cold or something m8, what’s going on. am i hearing things

finding hidden mickey symbols might drive me mad though

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
i have started this now and what did they do to the gummi ship, i love it. i just wish it had a clearer map (also if the main game had a full map like kh3d)

everything looks lovely and is nice to play

but i am sure japanese mickey’s voice changed after the first part. do you have cold or something m8, what’s going on. am i hearing things

finding hidden mickey symbols might drive me mad though
Mickey's voice did change. Recently Takanori Hoshino took over the role from Takashi Aoyagi. They both worked on KH3.

Top Bottom