Kingdom Hearts III

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I think the time we'll be getting a complete full version of the soundtrack would be sometime next year, but I wish it was out now already too. We'll just have to wait a while longer, though. For now, there's still the DLC.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Someone on the 4chan leak apparently has discovered a few things about the Remind that's coming out, but I personally think it's mostly fake, but I'd thought I'd give it out just in case.

>Secret Episode is 3 hours long
>Yozora is a secret boss
>MoM is a secret boss
>MoM manipulated Young Xehanort and that's how his eyes turned yellow
>Scala ad Caelum somewhat explorable now, it's a place made of Xehanort's memories so you're able to have 1v1 "data" fights versus all the Org members. All the flashback cutscenes of Xehanort are triggered in Scala while collecting memory fragments.
>Oblivion is OP
>Secret Ending extended, shows Sora and Riku get attacked by something, can't use/summon their keyblades anymore
>Yozora saves Riku, then points his bowgun at him
>scene of Luxu in a room, opens the box and shows the foretellers what's inside, doesn't show the player
>ends with a scene of a long haired girl sitting in a dark corner of a cell facing down, camera zooms in, she lifts her face a bit and we can only see a blue eye
>"reconnect Kingdom Hearts"

Like I said, it's most likely fake. I mean, how can
Riku lose his Keyblade if he hasn't even used the Power of Waking since becoming a Keyblade Master?
I haven't made this, but I did find it and if I remember correctly, there's a Youtube post(or at least there used to be if it hasn't been taken down already).

Edit: I'm not sure if this is actually real, but apparently there's a leak revealing the release date of KH3: Remind back in August.

キングダム ハーツIII DLC『Re Mind』LEAK : kingdomheartsmemes - Reddit

I have my suspicions, but the other half of me says that 2020 is the most likely year of the DLC, because November is still Autumn, December is the first month of Winter but a bad time of year to release because everyone will be busy with Christmas shopping and planning and everything, not to mention the prices go up everywhere.

At the same time, I still think Nomura will have to delay the DLC because of the Remake and since Square Enix doesn't want to release both so close to each other, it's probably what's going to happen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom