• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Kingdom Hearts III

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I think the time we'll be getting a complete full version of the soundtrack would be sometime next year, but I wish it was out now already too. We'll just have to wait a while longer, though. For now, there's still the DLC.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Someone on the 4chan leak apparently has discovered a few things about the Remind that's coming out, but I personally think it's mostly fake, but I'd thought I'd give it out just in case.

>Secret Episode is 3 hours long
>Yozora is a secret boss
>MoM is a secret boss
>MoM manipulated Young Xehanort and that's how his eyes turned yellow
>Scala ad Caelum somewhat explorable now, it's a place made of Xehanort's memories so you're able to have 1v1 "data" fights versus all the Org members. All the flashback cutscenes of Xehanort are triggered in Scala while collecting memory fragments.
>Oblivion is OP
>Secret Ending extended, shows Sora and Riku get attacked by something, can't use/summon their keyblades anymore
>Yozora saves Riku, then points his bowgun at him
>scene of Luxu in a room, opens the box and shows the foretellers what's inside, doesn't show the player
>ends with a scene of a long haired girl sitting in a dark corner of a cell facing down, camera zooms in, she lifts her face a bit and we can only see a blue eye
>"reconnect Kingdom Hearts"

Like I said, it's most likely fake. I mean, how can
Riku lose his Keyblade if he hasn't even used the Power of Waking since becoming a Keyblade Master?
I haven't made this, but I did find it and if I remember correctly, there's a Youtube post(or at least there used to be if it hasn't been taken down already).

Edit: I'm not sure if this is actually real, but apparently there's a leak revealing the release date of KH3: Remind back in August.

キングダム ハーツIII DLC『Re Mind』LEAK : kingdomheartsmemes - Reddit

I have my suspicions, but the other half of me says that 2020 is the most likely year of the DLC, because November is still Autumn, December is the first month of Winter but a bad time of year to release because everyone will be busy with Christmas shopping and planning and everything, not to mention the prices go up everywhere.

At the same time, I still think Nomura will have to delay the DLC because of the Remake and since Square Enix doesn't want to release both so close to each other, it's probably what's going to happen.

Last edited:

JechtShotMK9

The Sublimely Magnificent One
AKA
Kamiccolo9
Something something DLC trailer in December.

Queue lamenting that the DLC is not happening or that it's being delayed for years. You all know it's coming.

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
Something something DLC trailer in December.

Queue lamenting that the DLC is not happening or that it's being delayed for years. You all know it's coming.
People might complain, but if it somehow came out in the first few months then it'd have barely any content and they'd complain about that. The only Final Mix that didn't take at least a year was KH1. (Obviously there's only three but y'know)

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
New KH3 Re:Mind trailer. Available on January 23 for PS4 and February 25 for Xbox One. This (amazing) trailer focuses on post-game story. Features the Radiant Garden cast, different playable characters, new bosses and new explorable areas.

The trailer is currently unlisted, so this may have been a mistake. If they formally announce this with price I will update the post.
EDIT: Replaced video link as the official one has been taken down

Last edited:

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
It looks interesting, now what's left to see is whether it has substances (story-wise) when you ignore all the fireworks.

As far as gameplay, seeing that there's a 360° attack in one boss fight, I hope the team took the time to fix the faulty guard, otherwise....

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
If theres one thing that can be said of S-E, it's that they're responsive to criticism.

This trailer showcases so much of what fans criticized KH3 for lacking. It's added expanded exposition, more exploration, more challenges of unique bosses like the Org, more playable characters, better explanation of what the hell happened to Sora... Like, this all feels like the missing chunk of actual plot and gameplay people have been yearning for in KH3. They're fixing this.

And I seriously can't help but laugh and feel vindicated in them putting front and center, their fixing of the obvious mistake of excluding Radiant Garden's FF characters, who shouldn't have been excluded in the first place. Glad to see Nomura realized what a ridiculous mistake excising the literal IPs that have been here from the start was. Especially since VIIR is around the corner. :mon:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Kairi’s finally playable, interested to see her moveset. Glad to see the Radiant Garden trio, kinda hoped for new outfits but oh well.

This might be the first time we hear new Yuffie.

It's about time Kairi is playable, and I am glad that the Final Fantasy characters are making an appearance. Still no Cloud, but hey, Leon, Yuffie and Aerith are still worth it since I love them too.

I'll miss both of Yuffie's voice actresses, but it was bound to happen.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Hopefully with the DLC coming soon we'll finally get some soundtrack news. I was hoping to add the official version of Arendelle's theme to my Xmas soundtrack playlist this year, but alas...shitty YouTube rips have to suffice :monster:

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
Hopefully with the DLC coming soon we'll finally get some soundtrack news. I was hoping to add the official version of Arendelle's theme to my Xmas soundtrack playlist this year, but alas...shitty YouTube rips have to suffice :monster:
Unfortunately It seems like we'll be waiting until maybe even March. The music was ripped directly from the game's data though, which is really just as good. There was previously a Google doc with it all in. It was a little hard to navigate, but everything is there. Looking now it seems to be deleted though.

Last edited:

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
New KH3 Re:Mind trailer. Available on Feb 23 for PS4 and Feb 25 for Xbox One. This (amazing) trailer focuses on post-game story. Features the Radiant Garden cast, different playable characters, new bosses and new explorable areas.

The trailer is currently unlisted, so this may have been a mistake. If they formally announce this with price I will update the post.
EDIT: Replaced video link as the official one has been taken down
Small correction, PS4 will get the DLC earlier, on January 23.
https://www.kh13.com/news/updated-k...one-new-trailer-video-now-made-private-r3197/

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA

It'll come hopefully soon. Don't worry. If if makes you any better, I was looking forward in getting the Kingdom Hearts X(Chi)-Your Story novel for Christmas and was going to order it on this coming Tuesday, but they delayed it to Christmas Eve and there's no way I'll have time to get it even then, so that's off my Christmas wish-list.

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
Okay, State of Play brought the official announcement. Ya know the main points. The price has been confirmed to be $29.99/¥3,800+tax/€29,99/£24.99. For and extra $10 they'll throw in a Concert video with 19 Tracks recorded from the Osaka performance of the World of Tres Orchestra.

Here's the rundown:
chrome_2019-12-10_15-21-31.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom