Kingdom Hearts III

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
There are several things that make me think this person is not legit, like referring to Yoshida as the director (he's the producer), saying development is at 68% (oddly specific number, doesn't seem like something anyone would say since it's not like game development comes with actual progress bars attached :monster: ) and mentioning KHIV getting help from the Devil May Cry team which is supposedly also working on XVI? Like, what? DMC team? You mean Capcom? A completely different dev?
They have one guy as combat lead designer that used to work on DMC, there's no "DMC team" involved with FF.

Yeah, that sounds fake, particularly given the "DMC team" thing and getting Yoshida's role wrong. Idk what the "maybe it will be anticipated in June" parenthetical is getting at exactly, either. Plus, that first KH game name is in no way crazy enough for a KH spinoff. :monster:

Also, this is rather off-topic, but about the Nvidia leak, lol @ the Demon's Souls remake and Deracine potentially getting PC ports before Bloodborne. Not "lol" as in I wouldn't believe it, it's a bitter "lol" and I don't even have a PC.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Top Bottom