• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Kingdom Hearts III

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
I've been re-watching SarahKey's playthrough and I think it was - maybe in the intro (if you don't press anything/ before the title screen?) or elsewhere. I definitely remember hearing it recently, and that's the only KH media I've consumed.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
I'll probably buy these on PC, but it'll be whenever they're on Steam (and it'll be during a sale where I can buy them all for less than £25 :3 )
Same here... which will be next year if we're lucky.

My main take away from seeing this is that FF7: Remake will probably only be coming to EGS. And it was also made with Unreal Engine, so... odds of it coming from someplace else other than EGS are even slimmer than KH. Which means... heh... I'll be lucky to play Remake by the time Part 2 comes out...

The thing with the prices for the KH games is just... WTF??? Like... I can kinda get it for KHIII as that just came out, but everything else??? More Epic being Epic I guess...

Top Bottom