• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

KupoCon Europe - Mind The Pom - March 25, 2017

Ghost X

Everyone is also protecting Enrique from the red/pink light coming from the left, and whatever dim/reflected yellowish light is coming from the right. I'm guessing he has a skin condition. You guys are heroes.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I'm not saying he's photoshopped but he is a bit of a gimp.

970NA2g.gif

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Hey guys, I just remembered.... we're all real and last weekend actually happened!

I keep having dreams were we're all back in London and trying to find somewhere to eat :lol:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'm still in disbelief that it all happened. This time last week, I was ill and wondering if I was going to make it to Friday. I was dreading the thought of a rocky train on an upset stomach. I can't stop thinking about what happened, although my brain's much more relaxed since today and I finally caught up on sleep.

I'd also say yay to meeting up again sometime soon, but fuck you lot, I'll be probably out and about with Octo terrorising half of Manchester. :monster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Actual thing that happened:

Lex - "Oooo I've never had Greek before!" (Upon entering a Greek restaurant.

Also Lex - "Spaghetti Bolognese please." (5 minutes later)

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
TBH that's exactly what I would have ordered at a Greek restaurant. Bolognese is like the safe choice if you're ever not sure what to get. Even crappy spaghetti bolognese is still palatable. :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
It was nice to braid some hair without being yelled at - Freybs hates having her hair done. Though it occurs to me that I'd had at least 4 glasses of wine at that point so sorry if I was a bit rough :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I just love how seriously Lex and Octo are taking their work in comparison to how jovial Kev is about it. On the outside, at least...

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
If we were chimps I think this means Kev is the Alpha.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
You gaiz make me laff. :awesome:

I had a look through as many pics on Facefuck as I could see, it made me kinda sad that I missed so much of the day and night, I missed out on a lot of fun and silliness (that Quina/frog game looked a bit mental, lol).

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
(that Quina/frog game looked a bit mental

oH GOD

I still have no idea what that was about, what the objective was...or even if anybody actually won.

It mainly seemed to be 'pelt Quina with toy frogs for 20 minutes'

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I didn't even manage to get a frog into the net. Someone else's frog hit mine as it was going in and diverted it off course. I have brought shame to TLS. -_-

Top Bottom