"Kupocon" FF Convention! (2017?)

KupoCon

Rookie Adventurer
My biggest thing is if this is only going to be a one day affair, do I really want to shell out the money for plane tickets... especially if no one I know will be there. Going to a con alone is kind of an intimidating venture, especially when it will be more than a few states away.

I would mostly be going just to meet TLS folks in an awesome setting.

It's a one day event with a massive twist. Stay tuned!
All will be revealed in roughly ten days time!

Lex

Administrator
I've been in touch with someone from KupoCon (possibly ^^^) via email but I haven't been able to put anything into action yet being that I'm just back from Canada. I'll have a look at it tomorrow and update as appropriate :monster:

RedFFWolf

Donator
Date and venue for New York, The Big Pom, is to be revealed in the next episode of KupoCast on June 14, and tickets are being released on June 21.

Subscribe to the Newsletter to get a 24hr head start.
You won't regret doing so :awesome:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Even if subscribers to get 24 hour dibs on the tickets, I won't be able to preorder anything just yet. Funds are extremely low right now. :(

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I have calculated that even if a plane ticket is not feasible for KupoCon, it's only a 15 hour drive to New York City!

And I get pretty good gas mileage on my car. :monster:

What TLS peeps live on the East Coast? Maybe we can carpool to this thing.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Even if subscribers to get 24 hour dibs on the tickets, I won't be able to preorder anything just yet. Funds are extremely low right now. :(

Same. Gonna need that money for this year's vacation and I'm not even sure if I'll make it next year. All depends on my job situation and wallet :monster:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith

A slew of information about the Big Pom!

KupoCon, The Big Pom, will be on Sunday, January 29th, at the Best Western Robert Treat Hotel in Newark, New Jersey, which conveniently, is right across the street from ANOTHER Final Fantasy event taking place that weekend, and that is the Distant Worlds concert on Saturday, January 28th.

I have to say, I'm slightly disappointed that it's going to be so early in the year, but if it's going to make it a little cheaper on the finances, than I feel more optimistic about being able to go, especially if it's not going to be right in the middle of Manhattan.

Last edited:

RedFFWolf

Donator
Just a quick note 'cause it's a pain for my silly thumbs to type out decent responses via my phone :P

Anyone subscribed to the newsletter should be able to purchase a ticket for the The Big Pom now - check thy emails. Early indication shows Ultima Tickets are selling fast, with potentially half sold already.

I may have bought an extra Ultima Ticket with the intention of giving it away to someone on here, maybe just - and if I had done so then a thread may just happen to appear later when I'm home from work.
(NB - This has no connection to our affiliation) (if I have done this, that is :P)

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I've been subscribed to the newsletter but it hasn't let me purchase tickets.

RedFFWolf

Donator
^That's odd. An email was sent out yesterday to all subscribed. And it hasn't appeared in the Junk folder or anything, no? Sorry to hear that, Carlie. Are you looking to get an Ultima Ticket?

Tickets have just gone on public sale right now.
Here's the direct link

Ultima Tickets are in limited quantities, but otherwise there's still Thundaga, and sure it's got the most important thing of all included: the afterparty :awesome:

NB - Discount Codes are entered from the Select Tickets screen, before the payment page. You'll see "Enter Promotional Code" on the top right-hand corner

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I hadn't check the Junk folder, I did after seeing your post but still nothing. Though I still managed to get an Ultima ticket and used the TLS discount.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Jeez there will be a bunch of us going to this thing. This is stoke-worthy. :monster:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Never let it be said that TLS is not a kind and generous community.

Sad-Crying-Meme-Face-04.png

No but seriously, let's get with Avec later and get a headcount of who's actually gotten tickets so far, all that logistics stuffs.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Btw are we hitting up Distant Worlds? Cause I would definitely like to go.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Oh maaaan this would be so fun <3 Wish I could go too. ;-; You guys better have an awesome time!! :properhug:

Top Bottom