• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

"Kupocon" FF Convention! (2017?)

Cefca

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Shame the UK one is going to be in London. I'd have been very tempted to go if it was a bit nearer the middle of the country.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
If I made a bit more money I might be able to go. I have a cousin who works as flight attendant for Norwegian Airlines, and she'd be able to get me a cheap flight there, because they fly to London all the time.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Everybody!

Go 'like' KupoCon on Facebook--if they get up to 1,000 likes, they'll reveal the North American location!!

EDIT:

Fuck, I just realized it's April Fool's Day.

Well, give it a like anyway, maybe it's for real!!

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
gif7.gif

Looooooooooooooool, lith failed at April Fools. :awesome:
It's okay lith, we's all on the hype train right now. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
TLS stand selling merchandise and swag? :awesome:

They better be! :monster:

I / we'd have to get Pixel to design more stuff and order a bunch of T-shirts and stickers and shit then, :monster:

Definitely cookie monster sticker pages.

Shame the UK one is going to be in London. I'd have been very tempted to go if it was a bit nearer the middle of the country.

I'm pretty sure transportation can be arranged if need be, carpools and shit.

Wait, how many of you UK lot can actually drive? :monster:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
New York...what....WHAT?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NO
NO NO

N O
NO
nO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*RAGE*

It's April Fools Day, it's April Fools Day, it's April Fools Day!!!

This can't be real. ;_______________________;

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Yeah, I just saw the announcement awhile ago while looking at my phone real quick at work.

I guess I'm overdue for a trip back to New York!

In all seriousness though, if any TLS comrades are serious about saving up and going, I'm totally down. I'd forgo my regular convention for the year if it meant meeting up with some of you guys at KupoCon!

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I'm sure I could make it, but the sooner they release convention dates, the better. I need to know how much I need to start squirreling away and how long I have to do it.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
If the London con is at a convenient time for me, I could try to make it coincide with my annual trip "home". And yes, I'd also be up (or down?) for lezzing out.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I filled out an application...maybe they'll see that there's this one willing d00fus in California and consider coming over here. :wacky:

RedFFWolf

Donator
I did too - for the European team, of course ^_^

I figured, after feeling the regret of declining the potential to be a mod, I wasn't going to let things stop me from here on out, so here's hoping to some full-steam ahead! Would be pretty cool to think TLS members are on both senior teams :D

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
AHHHHHHHHHHHHh someone from KupoCon contacted me via email! They want to set up a skype or phone interview! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! :aah:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Keep calm. Don't be needy. Just breathe.

Ahh fuck it, you're screwed. Try at least plug the site if you can :monster:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I wouldn't get your hopes up about West Coast convention for next year Howl; they just said in an interview that planning two new conventions for 2017 is already tasking, so doing one for West Coast might take the cake.

But they seem very adamant of not ruling out the possibility for a West Coast event one day.

Top Bottom