KupoCon: Pomtroplis (Vancouver April 21st,2018)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
A few of us have just had a quick chat on Discord and the plan is to arrive in Seattle on the Sunday and then head to Vancouver on the Wednesday before KupoCon.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
It is very highly likely that won't work for me. Wednesday probably the earliest I'll be able to arrive in Seattle. :sadpanda:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I won't be able to manage a Seattle visit, but I hope you have a fabulous time! I will be around for Vancouver / KupoCon, as I mentioned earlier.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
So with Pomingham Palace over and Pomtropolis fast approaching, I was wondering if people going wanted to discuss this here or maybe organise a Discord night? After all, some of us are going to be reunited in 9 weeks. :awesome:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I’m still off work for surgery so I’m pretty flexible for a discord chat whenever, just note that I’m in PST so either 3 or 8 hrs behind y’all. Definitely would like to start arranging stuff.

Something I had mentioned once or twice is doing Stanley Park the day after Kupo since it’s right near the venue, short walk away and April will be a good time to enjoy it. And also potentially Richmond market if it’s open at that time as it’s super fun kitschy with tons of cool Asian street food. Maybe to do one evening.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I would love to be involved in a Discord chat, since I’m already here in Van.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
My flight leaves at 9pm the night after KupoCon, so I'd definitely be down for going there for a few hours before I leave. :awesome:

As for a Discord chat, how does Friday/Saturday sound?

Fangu

Great Old One
I'm available both Friday and Saturday, I might be going out for a bit on Friday but I should be back not too late :monster:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I have a play opening on Friday night. Saturday night I will also be performing, but this is Vancouver time so before 5pm Pacific on Saturday is good for me.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
j6ZBj.gif

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Goddammit Fangu, I got super fucking excited... :sadpanda:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I might have a job ready for May, so once that is fully confirmed and locked down and if I can keep the trip under €1000 (for like, staying about a week), this might be an expense I can indulge in :monster:

I could celebrate my birthday in Canada :awesomonster:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Not sure I wanna spend a whole bunch on tickets to a Final Fantasy convention, but I am definitely down to have some drinks or whatever you all get up to in between.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I might have a job ready for May, so once that is fully confirmed and locked down and if I can keep the trip under €1000 (for like, staying about a week), this might be an expense I can indulge in :monster:

I could celebrate my birthday in Canada :awesomonster:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Don't get too excited, this is just a maybe :kermit:

Edit: After doing a detailed cost analysis it's more like a no
Shit's too expensive after all :@

Last edited:
Top Bottom