Last Film You've Seen

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Dawn of the Dead. I love this movie. I'm not sure why, may have something to do with the fact that it's just so random. People are turning into zombies for no reason. There's no undercover corporation that's behind it, no gastral leak... Just happens. Plus people are doing it and videotaping themselves cause they get bored and horny. :monster:

uncle sam

dead
AKA
curry
Watchmen. I thought it could've been better, but mainly it was a problem of not liking the characters and story itself. It really just made me want to have sex.

Sex with two identical men with blue dicks.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
^ Wish I could provide that lulz.

Dragonball evolution. Sucks balls. I killed it after one clip.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
[quote author=uncle sam link=topic=75.msg31275#msg31275 date=1237279477]
Watchmen. I thought it could've been better, but mainly it was a problem of not liking the characters and story itself. It really just made me want to have sex.

Sex with two identical men with blue dicks.
[/quote]Find a pair of twins and get them to paint themselves blue? :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Ones with bodies matching Ahnuld and color em blue and bald em up and you got epic Manhattan twins ready to give you sex.

uncle sam

dead
AKA
curry
He didn't really give them cancer though, so it'd be good to go. :D

And I was disappointed that it didn't show Dr. Manhattan's penis when he was super huge. I mean, that's the only reason why I watched the movie in the first place.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
no, but
veidt
would give you cancer so as to throw everyone off, which would be sux rly. Then again it wouldn't happen until you were liek 60.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
There's at least half an implication that he swings the other way, :monster:. But then again, maybe if he'd been getting laid he wouldn't have been so insane :duhard:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I wish I had Dr. Manhattan's accident to some extent. Then I can work, have sex, eat, and be in 5 million places at once. and give cancer :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=75.msg31623#msg31623 date=1237362830]
I wish I had Dr. Manhattan's accident to some extent. Then I can work, have sex, eat, and be in 5 million places at once. and give cancer :monster:
[/quote]I don't want the accident, so much as the superpowers he gained after it :monster:.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
you're right. Bleached in chemicals and losing one's mind is better than Jon's accident.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Yeah man you're right. You should go try doing it to yourself right now.

Go on. It'll be funny.

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
Last film I saw at the theaters was Friday the 13th with my cousin. I'm willing to give DBE a chance lol no matter how cheesy it looks, I'm going in with very low expectations. I enjoyed Speed Racer.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
[quote author=rohypnol link=topic=75.msg31676#msg31676 date=1237382147]
Yeah man you're right. You should go try doing it to yourself right now.

Go on. It'll be funny.
[/quote]

Already did and I must say. I'm not impressed by the result.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Watched Bolt this afternoon which was adorable and still funny at the same time. And then later today went to a matinee and saw Knowing which.. well, wasn't expecting the ending.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
The Magnificent Seven. pretty good, Kurosawa's version is better though :monster:

2Cold

Lv. 1 Adventurer
hate to sound like a fan-girl, but Twilight. I had to wait for it to come out on DVD cuz I missed it in theaters. I thought it was pretty good, not the best film ever, but not the worst (anyone see Hitchhickers Guide to the Galaxy?) So yeah... the last movie I saw in theaters was Watchman. 1st half of the movie sucked. 2nd half not as bad. ;)

2Cold

Lv. 1 Adventurer
the book (Hitchhicker's) is kick ass...the film tanked. if you had to choose: the book or the film? the film would leave you to die on earth. the book would take care of you and help you find a ship to hop a ride on. lol I challenge you to prove me wrong. ;)

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
odd, I thought the first half of Watchmen was much better than the second, even if it had problems with pacing. A lot of sections in the second half were much stronger in the graphic novel (especially
Rorschach's origin story and Manhattan's final confrontation with Veidt
).

Top Bottom