Least favourite Final Fantasy character(s)

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
And what? No Kairi hate? Pleasantly surprised. :monster: The only characters that have bugged me in KH are Goofy and Donald.
Larxene and Namine. Too. :)

Well, Kairi wasn't a Final Fantasy character. :monster:

I don't like her, BTW. I couldn't care less about Namine... Roxas was cute, but that's it.

Demyx was win. IDC what anyone says :awesome:

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone

Celes I think you should spoiler that shit because I never played KH2 and you just ruined a whole lot in one paragraph for me. :monster:

^^ this is epic, just made me lulz a lot. :monster:

i don't really like KH. it ruined FF plot. but good thing it's there, probably changed of how we think of Leon. i think aerith being with her makes them cute for a couple. if Rinoa was there, KH wouldn't be the game of the year (KH2 was) but the worse.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
but good thing it's there, probably changed of how we think of Leon. i think aerith being with her makes them cute for a couple. if Rinoa was there, KH wouldn't be the game of the year (KH2 was) but the worse.

AGREED x7863238768723687462876428764876487462 :reptar:

KH Squall/Leon is my favorite version of Squall. And HELLZ YEAH about Leon/Aerith. :awesome:

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Rinoa showing up in a KH installment would make me wanna play the games a tad more.

Was there some hint that she might appear in another KH game sometime in KH2? I can almost recall being told somethin' like that. I never finished KH2.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
The hint was Squall looking at a letter, and then watching as a pink butterfly floated up into the sky. Not sure who else it could be related to other than Rinoa, unless it were...

AERITH OR CLOUD. :reptar:

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Lawlz. Aw, yeah. Uh huh. Well that makes me happy, I gotta say. XD

(Aaaaand Tiff pulls in another 'thank you'. :monster:)

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
I think Rinoa is supposed to be dead or something in KH. What with Squall suddenly being Leon...and with the mysterious pains of his past.

I always thought him looking at Tifa in KH2 was him being reminded of Rinoa. :awesome:

I like dead!Rinoa. She's not whiny. DeadFantasy!Rinoa too. Anything with dead and Rinoa together, I guess :wacky:

No offense. :puppy:

Edit: I'd buy KH3 for Quistis or Zack :monster:

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Give me Quistis and Zack NOW.

Really, though. That would kick so much ass. But if I had to choose one, gimme Quisty, please. I SO want to hear her voice. And don't turn her into a kiddy, like with Seifer(wants her bishie back), Fuu, and Rai. *throws up*

And Meimei, you wound me with your "Rinoa dislike". XD Rascal.

Last edited:

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
*nods emphatically* Seifer is(one of)my bitches, so I was pumped when I heard he was gonna be in KH2. Then, I saw him. And laughed hard. And then I heard a clip of him saying "totally owned you lamers".

And cried. That may have been the moment when I decided not to play the game for a long time.

I know Seifer called Zell a chickenwuss all the time, which was ghey, but that was just, ugh. :(

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Give me Quistis and Zack NOW.

Really, though. That would kick so much ass. But if I had to choose one, gimme Quisty, please. I SO want to hear her voice. And don't turn her into a kiddy, like with Seifer(wants her bishie back), Fuu, and Rai. *throws up*

And Meimei, you wound me with your "Rinoa dislike". XD Rascal.

I think Seifer in kid form was cute though. He and Beat from WEWY looked a lot alike. :awesome:

I want both Zack and Quisty. I also want Zell. :monster:

Sorry about that. I don't mean to wound you :puppy: I just really don't like her... at least I'm keeping us on topic. :awesome:

If I hated her I'd probably flame her with no regards to the feelings of others. I'd also hate all versions of her. Even dead ones :wacky: But I really do like DeadFantasy!Rinoa.

Rinoa___Dead_Fantasy_Wallpaper_by_halofarm.jpg

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Rinoa showing up in a KH installment would make me wanna play the games a tad more.
Same. I only bought the first one to fight Sephiroth, and even THEN only because he was supposed to be an/the uberboss. And then I played it and got to Wonderland and was all "wtf is this crap?" :awesomonster:

I <3 Rinoa, dammit.

Still despise Wakka and Yuna, btw.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Aw, c'mon. KH was awesome. It's what got me into FF. And I love Disney (animations). :monster: I'd play KH even without FF characters.

But now that I'm into FF, I need moar FF characters in the next one :awesome:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Problem is, I despise Disney, which is why I never gave a crap about KH in the first place, really :monster:

Spanking...wtf. O.o

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
@Mega: Well, y'know, or kneel on some rice, like my Grandma made me mommy do. :shifty:

You know grasshopper(Meimei), DeadFantasy!Rinoa(her badass-ness) doesn't seem to be outside the realm of possibility for Rinoa in her own 'verse. I could see her getting stronger after the game ends an' stuff.

Last edited:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Problem is, I despise Disney, which is why I never gave a crap about KH in the first place, really :monster:

Spanking...wtf. O.o

:objection: DISNEY ANIMATIONS ARE AWESOME, YOU. EVER SEEN LION KING?! :catfight:

Well, I don't really believe in fairy tales and all that love-at-first-sight/destiny poo... but I love them anyway. Alice in Wonderland, Lion King, and Mulan are my faves. :)

I spank you too for the Disney *spank*

Edit:
You know grasshopper(Meimei), DeadFantasy!Rinoa(her badass-ness) doesn't seem to be outside the realm of possibility for Rinoa in her own 'verse. I could see her getting stronger after the game ends an' stuff.

NO U :awesome: Rinoa in Dead Fantasy doesn't speak or be herself much. She just fights. She has no lines besides the battle cries. Rinoa in Dead Fantasy is a lot different from her FF8 character. Which is why she's awesome. :monster:

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Lion King was good. Aladdin and Sleeping Beauty, too. It's more because of Disney/ABC's political views and suchlike a few years back. I fell off somewhere around the release of Cars/The Incredibles.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Grr. No u x 1000.

But she does do her little "oh look a shooting star" thing in Dead Fantasy. So there! Still, I could picture it.

*whacks Meimei*

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Lion King was good. Aladdin and Sleeping Beauty, too. It's more because of Disney/ABC's political views and suchlike a few years back. I fell off somewhere around the release of Cars/The Incredibles.

Ah those. :shifty: I don't like those either. Cars and The Incredibles both. Some of their work are still great.

I love Aladdin, by the way. He's so cute :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

Anyway, I don't even know about all the political stuff. I'm too young to care :monster: So I love Disney and KH!

Edit:
Grr. No u x 1000.

But she does do her little "oh look a shooting star" thing in Dead Fantasy. So there! Still, I could picture it.

*whacks Meimei*

Give me a quote or anything else that shows FF8!Rinoa and DF!Rinoa are exactly the same. Those things are actions, and they don't annoy me. They don't even show the Rinoa that's in FF8. Just the actions and movements she does.

If they're so similar then it's probably in the end of the game where we no longer know what happens, then I like postFF8!Rinoa. :awesome:

:catfight:

And I always thought that wasn't an "oh look a shooting star" gesture. It was more of a "one more time" or "give me one" or something. :awesome:

Last edited:

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Haha, Tiff you just made me hear that line from Dancing Queen, "leave 'em burning and then you're gooooone".

lololol. :monster:

Top Bottom