Least favourite Final Fantasy character(s)

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Yes, he does. I don't remember very well since I haven't played the game in a while, but I do remember him Auron talking to him about the hymn of the fayth, something about Jecht liking it a lot. Anyway, Auron overheard Tidus distractedly singing it to himself rather bad.

Wow, I'm playing through it right now and I don't even remember that...

Wait, is this even a spoiler? :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Exactly. Here you have other heroes who just shut off emotionally and do whatever, but Tidus here is a teenager who has shit loads to deal with. You can't expect him to be perfect through all of it. :wacky:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Seriously, is there anything to this thread aside from it being one all encompassing hate thread? Because that's essentially all its become (or maybe that's what it was from the get go). And we already have a policy against such threads and hate clubs. I'm starting to realize this as of late.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
@Alise- Never got that, personally. There were a few times where the delivery was off, but all in all, I thought she worked well. I thought the casting was good, but the acting just wasn't perfect.

I liked it. *shrugs*

A

Great Old One
Seriously, is there anything to this thread aside from it being one all encompassing hate thread? Because that's essentially all its become (or maybe that's what it was from the get go). And we already have a policy against such threads and hate clubs. I'm starting to realize this as of late.
Not that I hate Yuna - I just didn't like her voice.

And you're right, this is kind of becoming a anti-thread.

@Alise- Never got that, personally. There were a few times where the delivery was off, but all in all, I thought she worked well. I thought the casting was good, but the acting just wasn't perfect.
Wasn't liking her voice. But I do like her character.

null.

Pro Adventurer

Is this a cleverly disguised non-rhetorical question? :monstersmash:

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
I don't think it's that bad. It's as it was in the beginning. I notice how some people state who they don't like, and then someone refutes it to say why this character is good and why they act that way.
I thought you were gonna get on people's case because there wasn't enough hate here. lol
But I don't think we hate to much in this thead. I think it goes both ways.

A

Great Old One
So, what kind of voice do you think she should have had? Anyone particular in mind?
Her voice was a bit soft in my opinion, and a bit high. Not really anyone in particular, I just wish her voice was a bit smoother.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I don't think this thread is offending anyone, and I don't think it's turning Anti. There are going to be characters that you dislike. If you can discuss your most favorite, I think you should be able to discuss your least favorite too. It'd be different if someone posted something like:

"I hate Tifa she's such a slut I wish her character would die because shes stoopid".

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
From OP:

I may aswell make one [a thread] about the characters you love to hate instead.

"Least favorite" may just be a nicer way of putting it, and if policy covers threads like this then I won't argue. However, it doesn't seem like anyone has had their feelings hurt because of the nature of what's being discussed. I mean, no offense, Tidus.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I hate Tifa she's such a slut I wish her character would die because shes stoopid.

But I agree with Mako though, and I'm promoting his post to the status of 'preliminary warning not to let this thread become a hate thread', :monster:.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I thought Yuna's voice was too soft as well. I mean granted she is a meek individual in X, I liked her voice better in X-2 cause it seemed to me she was able to convey more emotional in situations.. "We had no choice... Always we had no choice, we repeat those magic words to ourselves again and again but you know... The magic never worked.. the only thing we're left with... is regret..." most heartwrenching speech imo.. or one of them. ;_;

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
@null

You're a clever man. :awesome:

And yeah, I didn't realize it but that's all it is, and it seems strange for us to have a stance of "no hate threads/clubs" but then we allow this thing to keep going and continually spawn negativity and shit about all the character's people hate. It's not really much of a discussion just people having a hate thread, people who don't hate said character discussing why the hate is unwarranted, rinse and repeat.

The first post here pretty much sums up its a thread for characters people love to hate. :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
It's not like either has anymore discussion merit than the other. :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
That's not a hate thread. It's a discussion on how Lucrecia could choose Hojo, given the terrible person that he is.

Top Bottom