Least favourite Final Fantasy character(s)

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I think Dirge of Cerbers is a pretty cool guy. eh kills DG SOLDIERs and doesnt afraid of anything...

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I liked Vincent more after DC than I ever did before that point. I still never use him in FF7, but that has more to do with fact I hate losing control of him during his limit break.

annacamille

the feels.
AKA
dewey dell / annacamille / anna
Yuna and Tidus. After that whole laughing scene... <_< Not to mention the fact that it is my least favorite Final Fantasy out of the 4 I've already played.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I think Zanarkand Abes is a pretty cool guy. eh kills Sins & laugh and doesnt afraid of anything.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
I liked it, too. OMG look we come together eben though we be Clerith and Cloti. :)

But yeah, I did like it.

And MakoSeto is freaking me out.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
HAH HAH HAH HAH HA HA HA!!!

:monster: I laugh. With you.

So, a lot of people still think that the laughing scene was poor acting, and don't know that it was intended to sound awkward.

And then other people say they got that, but still hated the scene. Like it was the worst thing that ever happened in a vidja game.

Why?

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I don't know, I never understood that myself.

The fact that the two of them could make light of a heavy situation was endearing... and the laugh itself was supposed to be fake. D;

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It wasn't that it was fake that bothered me, it was that it was unnecessarily shrill and went on for way longer than was comfortable.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Just a few obviously fake laughs would've been fine. I seem to recall them dragging it on for like thirty seconds.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Well Tidus laughed, then he laughed again and then Yuna laughed with him... and then they ACTUALLY laughed...

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Yeah like I said it was a bit awkward to watch given how long it went on for :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Nah, I've seen worse.

Like during season 7 of Family Guy Peter falls and cries, clutching his knee in practically every episode. :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Family Guy hasn't been the same since they started making new episodes. It's been pretty damn shit, really. I blame the fact that they didn't bring the whole original writing team back.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Everything is far far FAR too random now. The animation and VA has gotten better...

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I think family Guy is a pretty cool guy. eh kills laughter and doesnt afraid of anything.

krystabegnalie

Lv. 25 Adventurer
yeah i dont like the laughing scene either in FFX, its so annoying, and looks so fake, lol

hmm least favorite character, i think its Vahn, cause his character design sucks

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
Wait no, my mistake, lol I just played ff tactics before FFXII ^o^

Balthier appears as a secret playable character in Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions.

xxx

Yeah, I did wonder what you meant. Balthier is indeed an original character from FFXII, but made a guest appearance in the Tactics update.

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
Yeah, I did wonder what you meant. Balthier is indeed an original character from FFXII, but made a guest appearance in the Tactics update.

lol soz, my brain was broken from an allnighter and non-stop college work. I want to see If I made any other crazy posts yesterday...

xxx

Top Bottom