Locked Heart // Tifa Lockhart

paoo

♥
I'd say 120 lbs of sheer muscle since it weighs more than fat. So thar.

I'd say she weights a little more, actually. :awesome:

Anyway...

1355114-1.jpg

425fb641c88c1b9aacce05855884e6be.jpg

e2af4b8314c17b2bad2b24cff6989f7c.jpg

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Hello, I am a pretty good 3D modeler, and just spent several months on this model and renders of Tifa, but I suck at faces, so shoot me in the nuts seeing that I can't put them to use anyways.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
What do you mean, Yop? I think those pics are pretty. Sure we've been spoiled by the Comp. so it's weird to look at that face, but still, it's not a bad face.

Vendel

Banned
Hello, I am a pretty good 3D modeler, and just spent several months on this model and renders of Tifa, but I suck at faces, so shoot me in the nuts seeing that I can't put them to use anyways.

Tennyo said:
What do you mean, Yop? I think those pics are pretty. Sure we've been spoiled by the Comp. so it's weird to look at that face, but still, it's not a bad face.

Just bag her.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
mmm butterface Tifa. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop

I think so too, just that the face doesn't match up :monster:. Not with the original artwork nor the newer high-res renders and such.

And yes I'm spoiled, sue me :monster:.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
Uh....

Well she is 5'4 and skinny.

So probably not much.

I thought she was pretty much as tall as Cloud. She actually looks taller in AC/C.

Also, she has an athletic body type and a strong build so I'd say about 125-135lbs. I mean, look at that tone. She just has a low body fat % (excluding her boobs the bitch).

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Her boobs are all muscle, too. imo. :monster:

Like Chuck Norris, who doesn't have a chin behind his beard, but an extra fist.

norrisfamiliguy.jpg

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
And difference is a Bad Thing, because it says 'yeh I just want to draw my own character in Tifa's outfit lol'. Imo, anyways.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yeah, but before AC there was the official character designs, which should really not be too hard to copy.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'm not talking about realistic, I'm talking about matching with the character design :monster:. Stick a different face on something, and it's not Tifa, but some random chick with a similar outfit and boob size.

paoo

♥
Tifa looks so hawt in blood and torn clothes. :monster:
Wait, OHMAGAWD. It's not her NORMAL FACE!!!!!!!!!11123

:facepalm:

Come on, people always do that with art, etc. Draw the faces how they want. It's pretty much like that with all fanart. It doesn't look like Tifa's face in AC or something in most drawings.

AND 3-D MODELS.

Top Bottom