Love Triangle Spoiler Thread

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
How DARE Zack? I mean, first he blatantly copies CLOUD, now Aerith?

But then what do you expect from such a girly man? :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
How DARE Zack? I mean, first he blatantly copies CLOUD, now Aerith?

But then what do you expect from such a girly man? :monster:
That bastard, taking away Cloud's most important meetings with Aerith! What a friggin copycat! :wacky:

DillyDally

盈盈一水间 脉&
Zack also said " you are my living proof" in this scene, and btw, Zack and Cloud stood back to back, the same way as did Aerith and Cloud.

Source: 2chan

クラウドの背後にザックスが現れて、手,貸そうかってシーン、
あんたは俺の生きた証(誇り?)、なんて言わせなくても、と思った

I realize now ACC actually proves Clack as canon. lol.

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
Zack also said " you are my living proof" in this scene, and btw, Zack and Cloud stood back to back, the same way as did Aerith and Cloud.

Source: 2chan

クラウドの背後にザックスが現れて、手,貸そうかってシーン、
あんたは俺の生きた証(誇り?)、なんて言わせなくても、と思った

I realize now ACC actually proves Clack as canon. lol.

The Cloti and Clerith fans must be bitting their nails out. :wackymonster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well there goes that 'proof' that proved how special Cloud and Aerith were.

A

Great Old One
This is probably the most amused I've ever been. Zack, that man bitch. Keeps copying everything Aerith does.

They're going to have to revise a lot of their essays. :duhard:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
This is probably the most amused I've ever been. Zack, that man bitch. Keeps copying everything Aerith does.

They're going to have to revise a lot of their essays.
R U TELLIN ME SHE'S NOT THE ONLY ONE LIVING IN HIS HEART?! SPIRITTHREESOME! :awesome:

A

Great Old One
Well, it's because of Aerith he can see Zack, duuuuuh. :awesome: And obviously, Zack was forced into saying those craptastic lines. So Aerith is still the only one to help him out. :monster:

A

Great Old One
Yes, I'm joking. T_T Okay, I guess I'll be doing this not just to Mako from now on: **:monster:** :awesomonster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
But then what do you expect from such a girly man?

Lmao! Omg. I can't even add to that... it's too awesome.

Anyway, I am so thrilled that Zack is going to be appearing, and saying something as awesome as that. I hope they add him to the part where Cloud is lifted into the air, too!

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
R U TELLIN ME SHE'S NOT THE ONLY ONE LIVING IN HIS HEART?! SPIRITTHREESOME! :awesome:

I KNEW IT WAS SOMETHING LIEK THAT!!11 What was Squenix lieks their threesomes in the lifestream :monster:

Any other awesome things you peoples can share? :awesome: Clack is awesome and all, but what about Cloti?

A

Great Old One
I've been reading some stuff at a Japanese forum, and, it's talking about something in between the lines of Aerith (and Zack, maybe), helping Cloud save Denzel in the pinch of a moment. Then he drives off to save Tifa because a building is about to collapse on her, and rescues her with his left arm. Cloud says, "Sorry for being late." Tifa replies, "It's alright."

Of course, my Japanese has worsened a bit sine fifth grade. :awesomonster: I think Zack helps out too in the battle scene, from what I'm reading. And it says something about, "I'm happy..." Read one line about Kurati marriage, but I think that's just a fan being a fan...

That's all I have for now, I'll try bringing up some more. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
I've been reading some stuff at a Japanese forum, and, it's talking about something in between the lines of Aerith (and Zack, maybe), helping Cloud save Denzel in the pinch of a moment. Then he drives off to save Tifa because a building is about to collapse on her, and rescues her with his left arm. Cloud says, "Sorry for being late." Tifa replies, "It's alright."

Of course, my Japanese has worsened a bit sine fifth grade. :awesomonster: I think Zack helps out too in the battle scene, from what I'm reading. And it says something about, "I'm happy..." Read one line about Kurati marriage, but I think that's just a fan being a fan...
Cloud/Tifa marriage? Obviously, that was the original ending! :awesome: JK, of course.

Restless

That One Person
AKA
WAW
The fan reaction to such a marriage would be epic, though :awesome:

But that's some interesting information there. I'm glad they put emphasis on the promise.

Suzaku

Pro Adventurer
What seems to, probably, be a big nail in the coffin of Clorith is that, in the new ending, apparantly yellow flowers are blossoming on the hill where Zack died and the Buster Sword has been relocated to Aerith's church.

The scene where Tifa is about to be crushed by falling debris causes Cloud to flash back to when Aerith was killed, prompting him to leap into the air and rescue her. I'm curious to see how the Clorith fans spin that.

Reference

Likes The Bartender
... this triangle is a state of mind. The compilation shows you a line.

Honestly. :shifty:

Clerith SPOILERS: Aerith comes back to life and bangs the living shit out of cloud.

... :awesome: They switched it to "Holding My Thoughts in My Heart"? Nice.

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
Then he drives off to save Tifa because a building is about to collapse on her, and rescues her with his left arm.
Aw, poor Teef. There she is, minding her own business... And then a building decides to collapse on her. D: Good thing Cloud was there to save her (with his left arm)! <3

Cloud says, "Sorry for being late for the wedding." Tifa replies, "It's alright, let's get married right nao."
Fix'd. It wasn't just a fan being a fan. That's what really happens, I've been to the future and I've seen the film. ;D

...Oh wait, no I haven't. I'll go away, I really shouldn't be here. >__>

A

Great Old One
But that's some interesting information there. I'm glad they put emphasis on the promise.
Yeah, and with the fact that Cloud has saved her twice now. :monster:

What seems to, probably, be a big nail in the coffin of Clorith is that, in the new ending, apparantly yellow flowers are blossoming on the hill where Zack died and the Buster Sword has been relocated to Aerith's church.

The scene where Tifa is about to be crushed by falling debris causes Cloud to flash back to when Aerith was killed, prompting him to leap into the air and rescue her. I'm curious to see how the Clorith fans spin that.
Did you watch the movie by any chance? And flowers blossoming on the hill where Zack died? Ooh. : o

Aw, poor Teef. There she is, minding her own business... And then a building decides to collapse on her. D: Good thing Cloud was there to save her (with his left arm)! <3
Actually, I think he jumps out of his motorcycle and catches her. :awesome:

WITH HIS LEFT ARM.

Fix'd. It wasn't just a fan being a fan. That's what really happens, I've been to the future and I've seen the film. ;D

...Oh wait, no I haven't. I'll go away, I really shouldn't be here. >__>
Lol. :3 I'm looking for more spoilers. xD

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami

Obviously, Cloud thought about Aerith's death because he's so in love with her, and leaped to save Tifa because Tifa is his Aerith's replacement. :monster: Or something

... this triangle is a state of mind. The compilation shows you a line.

Honestly. :shifty:

I'm slow. What do you mean? o_o

Pixel

The Pixie King
Zack's buster sword in Aerith's church? how wude:wacky:

Sounds pretty interesting what they're doing. I cant wait to see more shots of aerith

Top Bottom