Love Triangle Spoiler Thread

Reference

Likes The Bartender
Boo. 27 03 09? Doubt it...

Sigh.... I feel so fidgety because none of the usual sites are even talking about it. -_-

Lol I remember when Dissidia broke the street date. The chinese site that had it faked a torrent with a hentai game in it before actually releasing it. I kept it anyway.

lol jk jks no I didin't. XD

Pixel

The Pixie King
yeah, dont download from there. Wait for somewhere that has a comment system and trusted uploaders

Zephyr

Lv. 25 Adventurer
No what grinds my gears? All these videos of the FFXII demo and not a thing of the new movie, not even OTWTAS ova...how long does it take to rip a Blue-ray disc?

Katrak

>.>
Bluray rips are pretty big from what I've seen, that's why I'm assuming it's taking a while to rip + upload it somewhere?

Reference

Likes The Bartender
No what grinds my gears? All these videos of the FFXII demo and not a thing of the new movie, not even OTWTAS ova...how long does it take to rip a Blue-ray disc?

Blu Ray takes a long time actually.

That's why I'm thinking there's no "leak" in a sense that it beat the street date. We'll just have to wait on someone who got a copy. Or maybe the "leak" is in the process of being rip. But still, where's OTWTAS?

:O

Reference

Likes The Bartender
Bluray rips are pretty big from what I've seen, that's why I'm assuming it's taking a while to rip + upload it somewhere?

Uploading wouldn't really be the main concern. It would come in a form of a torrent, most likely, and from my understanding, just connects peers to transfer the files. You don't really "upload" it. You connect to a tracker and seed it.

Downloading however... whoooo. Man, my desktop will be on for god knows how long. XD

Zephyr

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Blu Ray takes a long time actually.

That's why I'm thinking there's no "leak" in a sense that it beat the street date. We'll just have to wait on someone who got a copy. Or maybe the "leak" is in the process of being rip. But still, where's OTWTAS?

:O

Yeah I figured. You'd just think they would have uploaded a 5 min clip or something by now...like a crappy video recorded version...

Uploading wouldn't really be the main concern. It would come in a form of a torrent, most likely, and from my understanding, just connects peers to transfer the files. You don't really "upload" it. You connect to a tracker and seed it.

Downloading however... whoooo. Man, my desktop will be on for god knows how long. XD

I hope someone uploads a file less than 1 GB. I'll worry about high-def and seeing dust particles blowing in the air when I buy it in June. :monster:

Last edited:

Katrak

>.>
True, torrent wouldn't be an issue. But there's a few ddl sites that would probably try to uploaded it in pieces to various hosting sites like megaupload, rapidshare, etc.

OTWTAS shouldn't take very long to rip and put online though D: You'd think at least.

A

Great Old One
From what I'm reading, it's stated that Tifa will be shown hanging around the church in the revised Case of Barret? :huh:

Reference

Likes The Bartender
True, torrent wouldn't be an issue. But there's a few ddl sites that would probably try to uploaded it in pieces to various hosting sites like megaupload, rapidshare, etc.

OTWTAS shouldn't take very long to rip and put online though D: You'd think at least.

The OVA should arrive before the movie, with the time it takes to rip and all. Blu Rays take a really long time. It's quite troublesome.

It's ok. Some people already go their copies today. So maybe tomorrow (/a few hours from now). It'll come... eventually. XD

I still don't get how there's no leak, and someone was streaming the FFXIII demo live (I don't know if it's still going on). But people already recorded it and upped on Youtube. :O

Katrak

>.>
She's cleaning it up because she knows Cloud doesn't want her and is going to be moving out soon. Duh.

A

Great Old One
I read something about someone being disappointed because there were few Kurati scenes in Case of Tifa, and that they were just... 'artificial,' additions. And that it's not necessary... and he/she goes on saying that it's... complicated to explain?

EDIT: And oh, to another forum user, he/she said the movie was almost like a comedy. I'm not sure if that's supposed to be a good thing or bad thing.

Double... EDIT:

After the credits, there's a new scene that opens with the cliff Zack died on, with yellow flowers all over it. The Buster Sword has been relocated to the church. Denzel and Cloud visit it, and Denzel asks if it's a grave. Cloud says it's where a hero began his journey.
I think that's a great ending. ^_^

TRIPLE EDIT (Someone reply so I can update this stuff more without having to edit):

I've been reading a post, and they make an interesting insight into the Case of Tifa revised chapter: she says that there's a difference about how each of them defines 'together,' and maybe that's because of the differences of them being a boy and a girl, kinda like how a guy values the result and a girl who cares more about the process. Cloud thinks about his new life together with Tifa, but Tifa anxiously thinks about what she should do next... then Cloud tells Tifa that he'll go back to his 'broken reality,' but Tifa wonders what that reality is. For Cloud, staying together with Tifa means that Tifa will become a member of his family, which is why he brings up about his new life and being together with Tifa. Tifa thinks that family members have their own connection so she's confused if being 'together,' with Cloud is the meaning of having a family. Tifa thinks that being happy is somewhat scary - and that she's scared of happiness, in a way. This is how the blogger felt after reading the revised version.

From another post, I read that the poster really liked ACC. Cloud's pain, repentance, and how he got over it was better than AC. And she goes on saying how there was additional music in some parts, and the most infatuated addition was when Cloud saved Tifa - and then she says... she understood the scenes till the end, but before the video was finished (I'm assuming by video she means movie), he's... carrying Tifa's body away? And then says... "It's like he laid her on Fenrir." - stated that though it's hard to make out... I think. I couldn't understand some of the stuff she said in the last part, so I google translated it and: "The frame of the video to see off and well grasped but the picture's margin disappeared."

Oh, and I keep hearing stuff that when Cloud rescues her, it's first something about Cloud saying sorry to her, Tifa saying it's okay, Cloud asking if Tifa's okay, and Tifa smiling and saying, "I'm good."

And I keep reading something about a left arm, goddamnit.

:awesomonster:

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Sounds like all of that is still discussing the rescue, I think. 'Carried her body' is when he snags her from the building, laying her on fenrir is sitting her on the back, I presume.

DillyDally

盈盈一水间 脉&
Sorry to interrupt all of you.

Anyone has already got the novella?
Someone on 2chan said it stated in the OTWTAS that " Cloud is a friend and lover to Aerith"....
I want to know if this is true cuz actually I saw someone said the same thing yesterday when I was searching spoilers.

Reference

Likes The Bartender

Someone on 2chan said it stated in the OTWTAS that " Cloud is a friend and lover to Aerith"....
I want to know if this is true cuz actually I saw someone said the same thing yesterday when I was searching spoilers.

Boo? :shifty:

I don't understand the 'lover' part, really.

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
And oh, to another forum user, he/she said the movie was almost like I've been reading a post, and they make an interesting insight into the Case of Tifa revised chapter: she says that there's a difference about how each of them defines 'together,' and maybe that's because of the differences of them being a boy and a girl, kinda like how a guy values the result and a girl who cares more about the process.
That sounds interesting. I guess it's kind of like how Cloud understands Denzel better because he's a boy and Tifa understands Marlene better because she's a girl.

Boys. They just don't get us, do they? :monster:

But seriously, I can't wait to hear more info on the OTWTAS. I must know why Sephiroth is so obssesed with Cloud! :wacky:

And then says... "It's like he laid her on Fenrir." - stated that though it's hard to make out...
She got laid on the Fenrir? Oh my! Well, if it was that hard to make out on a bike they should have gotten a room. That's their own fault for being horny and impatient. Kids these days! D:

And I keep reading something about a left arm, goddamnit.
So what was he doing with his right arm? Was he multitasking? o_o

Hmm, I wonder if that's true. I hope it doesn't take too long until we start getting more info on the novellas.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

Someone else on 2ch was saying stuff about a Cloti marriage, so I'll wait until I get some reliable info from somewhere other than there. :awesome:

Purple

Charmed

Wha??? Damn. This is a good LTD material.

DillyDally

盈盈一水间 脉&
Someone else on 2ch was saying stuff about a Cloti marriage, so I'll wait until I get some reliable info from somewhere other than there. :awesome:
I saw the marriage thing too. It's funny.
The quote is from a page dominated by Clerith. I doubt it very much.
Btw, I already see my post on the C/A forum.

Actually someone even made up many fake lines and claimed that the staff changed them.
I recall one like instead of " I know, I'm not alone" Cloud said " Thank you, Aerith" in the end. That guy was pretty hilarious.

There's still nothing about LT on 2chan.
The Japanese Tifa board that I lurk a lot does not allow spoilers until tomorrow, so I'll wait.

Wha??? Damn. This is a good LTD material.
Do not take it seriously! It's from 2chan, you know.

Last edited:

trick-star

Rookie Adventurer
i just joined cause i hate this cloudxaerith stuff...she is DEAD...she walked away with ZACK! who was her bf! and she only liked cloud cause he pretend to be like zack, tifa knows the real cloud and likes him for that, at the end of the movie, cloud smiles at tifa, and aerith walks away with zack, i dont hate aerith, love the character, and i dont fav tifa over her, just pay attention to the story and dont make it up urself, cloud and tifa are a great match, ditto for aerith and zack, i feel sorry for zack, everyone is saying his gf is with another man :(

And plus, why would cloud live with tifa...practically watch kids together? and she has a ring with the wee wolf thing on it, i doubt they r married, but defo a couple, except it

trick-star

Rookie Adventurer
thanks for welcoming me lol i looove ff7 as a story, and all the characters, i dont think we should have fav characters over others, and just love the story, come on, its obvious that aerith and zack r together, and tifa and cloud

Top Bottom