Love Triangle Spoiler Thread

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
...okay, I'm officially confused. O_O Slow down, people. Gotta read the other posts...

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I know for a fact Case of Lifestream is about Sephiroth, unless Nojima is lying in the Dengeki PS3 April issue. Hitoshura translated part of Nojima's interview and he again states its about Sephiroth.

So yeah. Unless there's some portion in it that also has Aerith in it but yeah. :monster:

kelly20

Pro Adventurer
I know for a fact Case of Lifestream is about Sephiroth, unless Nojima is lying in the Dengeki PS3 April issue. Hitoshura translated part of Nojima's interview and he again states its about Sephiroth.

So yeah. Unless there's some portion in it that also has Aerith in it but yeah. :monster:

Its just some poster talking about the relationships.. just a opinion.. now I cant wait until we read the novels for ourselves.. :lol:

A

Great Old One
Um, that blog/post/whatever doesn't sound close to a Cloti. There's a statement that says something in between the lines of doubt and Tifa being Cloud's lover. So yeah, it's just an opinion. But I'm gonna try reading the rest of it.

Immortal280

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tiff, Tifa,Or Tiffany
Um, that blog/post/whatever doesn't sound close to a Cloti. There's a statement that says something in between the lines of doubt and Tifa being Cloud's lover. So yeah, it's just an opinion. But I'm gonna try reading the rest of it.

I wish i was japanese -_- ... well i mean understand it atleast :awesome::awesome::awesome:

A

Great Old One
I'm not Japanese, but I was required to learn it at a young age, but now I suck at Japanese because I'm learning French and Korean. -_-

Zephyr

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Oh good...opinions are safe. *pets Square* I can only imagine the nightmare that would occur if the pinkers got that much...*shudders*

Well...I'm off to bed. Early exam tomorrow. I'll spaz with you all tomorrow!

Immortal280

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tiff, Tifa,Or Tiffany
I'm not Japanese, but I was required to learn it at a young age, but now I suck at Japanese because I'm learning French and Korean. -_-

All i know is spanish cuz im puerto rican XD
I only know a little japanese. and the whole song of safe and sound & Ayaka - Why XD

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
So wait, Cleriths are trying to say ACC doesn't replace AC now? LOL whut? :monster:

A

Great Old One
Okay, so...

-Calling is removed.
-No new scenes with Aerith except for the one where Sephiroth is about to kill her.

And:

-New scene which emphasizes the promise between Tifa and Cloud.
-New scene where FLOWERS, a symbol of 'Aerith,' is shown in Zack's grave.

Hmm.

There's really no point into debating the LTD anymore.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
ACC CLOSES THE LTD :monster:

...though I am interested at what Cleriths will make of Advent Children Clack. :shifty:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Really? Interesting... So they wanted Tifa to die and everything? :monster:

No, really. How freaked out is freaked out?

Anatoliae

Gas Mask Enthusiast
AKA
Lachlan, Ana, Aniline, Natoli
You ignorant Clotis.

Those aren't the flowers the represent Aerith. They're obviously just some suspicious looking cheeses someone dropped and it happen to fall on Zack's grave. The weeds are pushing it up to make it look like flowers. It's Aerith denial of Zack. Or something.

Get your facts straight.

(I'm bored.)

Last edited:

A

Great Old One
Well actually until Cloud and Tifa officially kiss or have sex I'm sure there will still be some debate.
Mm, though, it looks kinda confirmed after SE even had the thought of adding a scene where Cloud saves Tifa, no? With no new Aerith scenes except for one where Sephy is about to kill her.

Those aren't the flowers the represent Aerith. They're obviously just some suspicious looking cheeses someone dropped and it happen to fall on Zack's grave. Thee weeds are pushing it up to make it look like flowers. It's Aerith denial of Zack.
Interesting fact. :awesome:

Dissidia = yellow flowers = Cloud = Clerith love.

ACC = Not Alternate Universe = yellow flowers = Zack's grave = Zerith?

I really want to know what they're saying, its quite lulzy.
I wonder what they're reactions are. :monster:

They're ranting in private, lemme guess?
Most likely. :monster:

Top Bottom