Love Triangle Spoiler Thread

A

Great Old One
That blog there looks more like an interpretation and reaction rather than a review of the story itself. 'Course, I'm still reading it and not getting some of the parts, so I'll look some of the words up.

Koibito means lover, which is a word that Tifa was referred to as for Cloud. :monster: TRUE FACT PEOPLE.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
It's someone's forum reaction post, in essence "80 pages, the lifestream bit is about aeris, friend and lover of cloud. but wait, in ff7, was it Cloud and Aerith? Of course it was Tifa as well.. Oh and also T in cc it was z/a, right?" etc. What was this in response to? Got a link to the thread?

Edit: Blargh. Reread before summarizing.

Last edited:

GeoMill

Pro Adventurer
He is a pimp.
Getting it on with Zack, Aerith, and Tifa. Not to mention his heated 'sword battle' with Sephiroth.
Truly, we all know who holds his heart.
*Puts on her Clack shirt*
Pst, I bet that koibito meant koi bito (lol).

Lets wait for valid translation.

Immortal280

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tiff, Tifa,Or Tiffany
That blog there looks more like an interpretation and reaction rather than a review of the story itself. 'Course, I'm still reading it and not getting some of the parts, so I'll look some of the words up.

Koibito means lover, which is a word that Tifa was referred to as for Cloud. :monster: TRUE FACT PEOPLE.

XD She always gonna love cloud

Isabella

Your Mom
Is he/she talking about Case of Lifestream? I thought that was about Sephiroth. I wonder if it includes Aerith, too?

Purple

Charmed
Is he/she talking about Case of Lifestream? I thought that was about Sephiroth. I wonder if it includes Aerith, too?

Someone said it was about Aerith. Perhaps it is a revised version of Maiden? I'm not sure.
Too many confusing infos.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
もちろんティファもなんだけどさ。
ここで恋人、って表現を使われてしまうと、CCでやっていた壮大なザクエア物語とかさ、ACCの最後のザックスとエアリスが二人で去っていくシーンとかさ、なーんの感動も ないのさ。
"Of course, Tifa also be said to be this." (totally not sure on that btw):awesome: "Zack and Aerith were portrayed as lovers in CC and in ACC's story, Zack and Aerith leave together, which moved me deeply."

Bad translation skills, again.:awesome:

kelly20

Pro Adventurer
"Of course, Tifa also be said to be this." (totally not sure on that btw):awesome: "Zack and Aerith were portrayed as lovers in CC and in ACC's story, Zack and Aerith leave together, which moved me deeply."

So this is just some posters response to the movie... What is she saying that we don't know?

Immortal280

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tiff, Tifa,Or Tiffany

Zerith Forever =] That ending was sweet ^_^

GeoMill

Pro Adventurer
Oh, I just noticed the whole "Zack's sword is in Aerith's garden."
*shifty eyes*
I'm scared to go sleep 'cause I know I'm gonna miss ALOT.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
It ain't bad Ninira. Thanks. Although the first part was a bit vague but thank you nonetheless.
First part is in reference to Aerith being portrayed as Cloud's lover.

Zephyr

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Did I just read Aerith, koibito, and Cloud in the same sentence?

*eyetwitches*

...Square, don't make me kill you...

lennethlee

Lv. 1 Adventurer
actually it from the chapter of lifestream which include in novel of on the way to a smile....i think is revise version....the blogger said which brought yesterday....

kelly20

Pro Adventurer
oh whoa.. now things are going to get complicated...:awesome:
Although, I bet its just some reaction to the novels and movie..yeah, we should just wait for proper translations..

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
actually it from the chapter of lifestream which include in novel of on the way to a smile....i think is revise version....the blogger said which brought yesterday....
It's awfully strange for a novel to refer to it's own games in the third person. :loopy:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
As they seem to be suggesting OTWTAS Lifestream is about Aerith when all other sources say Sephy, I am thinking this may just be blowing smoke.
It's a blog post anyways. If it gives us scans, then we'll talk.

Top Bottom