Votes: 96 88.9%
  • Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

crack

Donator
Yeah, I mean... we joke around like that all the time here, I thought it was okay. DX I thought we were all used to that by now. I'm seriously sorry though.DXX
browse.php

2nqa63n.gif

2hz35w9.jpg

vfcz82.jpg

1zqgf4i.jpg

5l6x37.jpg

2v9oklk.gif

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
THIS THREAD MOVES SO FAST.

Through the power of orange juice and knowing "oh fuck I have to work soon" my hangover is cured and I can post on a real computer. :monster:

Okay so first of all Drake get back here we love you. Second of all I was about to bitch at Tres because we post LESBIANS not trannies, but then I realized I fell for his silly trap. :awesome:

Anyways, I know that scene was described as risque and stuff, but I just... I still get this vibe that it was SE being silly. Every once in a blue moon SE has a sense of humor and can talk about FFVII without taking temselves too seriously. This was one of those times. Or at least I think so.

I dunno, something about having sex outside just seems so... not really romantic. Especially since it was probably Cloud's first time.

okay more Fang/Vanille:
47CeQ.jpg

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
You people need to leave this dead horse of a lesbian thread and go post in another.

I'm thinking one where people make their own Fang/Vanille art because they're starting to repeat.

crack

Donator
I dunno, something about having sex outside just seems so... not really romantic. Especially since it was probably Cloud's first time.
I can't really picture lego people having sex.

And:

34qlhg6.png

2yuivt2.png

1zlvypv.jpg

xqbzlw.png

EDIT: Someone make the club plz.

I dunno, something about having sex outside just seems so... not really romantic.
Have you ever tried it? You don't have to answer, but I'll say this from someone who has, it's romantic.

Especially since it was probably Cloud's first time.
I'm going to quote Tres on this one:
I see what you did there.

No need for another post, but what Ryu said below me:
And yes it was probably awkward as hell. But that's kind of the endearing thing about it in my book. It's not perfect.

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
THIS THREAD MOVES SO FAST.

Through the power of orange juice and knowing "oh fuck I have to work soon" my hangover is cured and I can post on a real computer. :monster:

Okay so first of all Drake get back here we love you. Second of all I was about to bitch at Tres because we post LESBIANS not trannies, but then I realized I fell for his silly trap. :awesome:

Anyways, I know that scene was described as risque and stuff, but I just... I still get this vibe that it was SE being silly. Every once in a blue moon SE has a sense of humor and can talk about FFVII without taking temselves too seriously. This was one of those times. Or at least I think so.

okay more Fang/Vanille:
47CeQ.jpg

It was almost certainly both of their first times. And yes it was probably awkward as hell. But that's kind of the endearing thing about it in my book. It's not perfect. In their minds, just after telling each other their seven year pent up feelings, it's the last chance they might have to express their feelings, and so they do it outside. And so Tifa gets embarrassed the next day for fear that they were actually seen doing the deed.
Seriously though, this is a game with gay sex jokes and crossdressing already in it.
Sex between the main characters isn't really a stretch.

Isabella

Your Mom
Sex outside can not only be romantic (trust me), but it seems appropriate for two people who first made their promise on a shooting star to make love underneath the stars.

Stop being so squeamish.

Fighter

Pro Adventurer
Also I think it's a little silly to start nitpicking the actual details. What is this a fantasy story or a lesson in sexual education?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
if I don't find a brand new FangVanille club by the time I get to the FF section, I'll rage.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
No one's ever offered to sex me outside so I'll keep out of that.

And I'm sure romance novels are filled with people doing it outdoors. But it's not like read those things or anything.

Actually, I don't think they necessarily had full-on sex now. Obviously did something for Tifa to get so worried and embarrassed about people having seen. But maybe that was something a little less heavy.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
And I'm sure romance novels are filled with people doing it outdoors. But it's not like read those things or anything.
l've heard of people doing it on beaches with coconut milk as lube. :wacky:

Vendel

Banned
Actually, I don't think they necessarily had full-on sex now. Obviously did something for Tifa to get so worried and embarrassed about people having seen. But maybe that was something a little less heavy.

Just oral then? HJ's?

Last edited:

Isabella

Your Mom
So I hear through the grapevine that there may be a botched translation at play here and that the text may not actually say their feelings match.

What kinda shenanigans you Clotis trying to pull here?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Clotis! :kermit:

Okay really let's just say the feelings do not match. Let's just pretend it doesn't say "they match lol"...
IT'S ON A PAGE ABOUT ROMANTIC LOVE! WHAT ELSE IS IT TALKING ABOUT?

EDIT
Wait WTF? when MotA posted her translation she put the word matching in there... then two seconds later they don't match?... ... what?

okay I'm just gonna watch, this is... I don't even right now.

Last edited:

Isabella

Your Mom
LOL, I know Q, the argument doesn't make any sense. The word "matching" is unnecessary on a page all about romantic love.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
So I hear through the grapevine that there may be a botched translation at play here and that the text may not actually say their feelings match.

What kinda shenanigans you Clotis trying to pull here?
Looking at it now, maybe :awesome:

I guess it depends on how you look at it. Was the 合う in 確かめ合う taken as 'matching' or as the suffix show that they both verify their feelings together?

It'd still be silly to argue that it isn't romantic, on a page about romance.

Isabella

Your Mom
That box at the bottom of the page even addresses cases of love that aren't romantic. Wouldn't it be more appropriate to put CxT in there if they were confirming friendship/familial love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom