• Living

Votes: 96 88.9%
  • Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Everyone is a nerd for something. Just some things don't get conceived of as nerdy for some reason, and nerds for those things don't get labeled the same as the rest of us.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
The world would be a better place if people stopped questioning the skills of others unless they have those skills themselves.
Considering she managed to correct Tres by reading a word that isn't even on the page, anywhere, I think her skills lie more in the realm of the supernatural that 'one year of Japanese study' :awesome:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Considering she managed to correct Tres by reading a word that isn't even on the page, anywhere, I think her skills lie more in the realm of the supernatural that 'one year of Japanese study' complete bulshit artistry :awesome:

I'd say "fixed that for ya" but I think I just used a synonym rather than really changing anything.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Tonberries are cooler than Johnny Steps by far. Also not even remotely nerdy as a reference. :monster:

Vendel

Banned
Considering she managed to correct Tres by reading a word that isn't even on the page, anywhere, I think her skills lie more in the realm of the supernatural that 'one year of Japanese study' :awesome:

One has to wonder if this is some sort of strategy to try and clutter the frontpage comments with as much bullshit as possible?

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
One has to wonder if this is some sort of strategy to try and clutter the frontpage comments with as much bullshit as possible?

Nah, sounds like an effective and well reasoned strategy. I can't give 'em that much credit, can you?

Edit: 12 minutes now, I can't bear the silence anymore! I warned you all...

*deep breath and sings*

Now I feel the time is right
Love will flow like wine tonight
Give your love and it will come to you... yeah
If you feel that you and me
Could escape and hold the key
To a paradise that's true and free... yeah

Last edited:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
I'm sorry where are my FFXIII lesbians

the nerd level isn't quite high enough without them

crack

Donator
BITCH, WANNA FIGHT? :awesome:
No, my heavenly presence would kill you. :awesome:

I'm sorry where are my FFXIII lesbians

the nerd level isn't quite high enough without them
But... fangirling over fictional male anime characters is basically the highest point of nerd.

uh.. cause he says so? O_o
But Tifa ONLY got a crush on Cloud after that! She never even paid attention to him before, and bullied him and isolated him in her shameless ignorance as a naive and bitchy little child. I love her character though, honestly!

Last edited:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
fv06.jpg

thread has now been bettered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom