• Living

Votes: 96 88.9%
  • Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
You flatter me, Grudge. Do continue. :awesome:

Your very presence makes it difficult to find words with which to flatter you. In fact, flattery is far from my mind, for speaking the truth may flatter, yet that is not its purpose. Your every word is a balm to the soul. As I said before, the LTD is meaningless drivel to me now, the only ship that matters is ours ;)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
faintingpeggy.gif

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Oops, overdid it. You weren't supposed to swoon just yet, I had more sweet nuthings to go. Ahhh well, save 'em for later. :awesome:

It saddens me that our ship won't ever get the attention it deserves for lack of an LT.

Edit: No that was not an invite to try and get in the way of my OTP. Get your own ship-mates! :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Gotta love people who will rant on youtube or post mini-essays on the front page here. But alas the forums are deprived of their presence.

Because they know we will spank them worse here. Bloody lying trolls.

I'm telling you, Joker Venom got mixed in with the normal Magitek process somehow. The results were excellent. You could switch the Joker and Kefka's places and the main result would be Batman wondering how the Joker got super-powers and the Returners wondering why Kefka is suddenly powerless.

You think Joker would remain powerless in FF6? He'd be worse than Kefka.

But yeah, go check out the frontpage. Apparently, it doesn't say Aishiteru, it says Daisuke, so Tres is WRONG.
Daisuke being a name, and Daisuki not being in the translated quote at all...

Vendel

Banned
Your very presence makes it difficult to find words with which to flatter you. In fact, flattery is far from my mind, for speaking the truth may flatter, yet that is not its purpose. Your every word is a balm to the soul. As I said before, the LTD is meaningless drivel to me now, the only ship that matters is ours ;)

Vomit-1.gif

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
@Yusei: TennyonesGrudge or Tennyody'sGrudge is what I go with, but however you combine em they = Win and Canon :monster:

@Ryu: Good point, Joker would certainly find a way to get FF-style super powers. And judging by what happens in the comics when Joker gets super-powers, he'd make Kefka look like Garland's first appearance.

@Vendel: You're just jealous, gtfo :awesome:

Last edited:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
You've still got a long way to go, Tres.

I got over 300 comments for a single word. That Mako suggested, but I'll take credit for. A whole page and two articles and you still haven't gotten there.

You'll get there, in time. Someday.

Also, which front page article are we talking about because I can't find it :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Vendel is hating on our OTP, Grudge. FLAME ON!!!!

If it should become necessary to protect our love, I shall throw down the gauntlet and we shall settle this by gentlemanly means. (Translation: I'll smack him with a glove and then run him through with a rapier.)

But his hate only validates our OTP, no ship is complete without someone to hate on it. ;)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
True, true.

Also if it does come down to a gentlemanly duel it should go something like this:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Never mind, I found this front page thing.
http://thelifestream.net/ffvii-adve...triangle-debate-over/comment-page-4/#comments

I better call all those Japanese romance writers and tell them to stop using stuff like "anata no koto, daisuke daisuki!!" as declarations of love. It's love between friends, you fools! Don't you know your own language? :awesome:

I don't think 'daisuki' or 'aishiteiru' are even on that page to begin with, so I don't get where that came from :monster: Except crazy shipper desire to discredit people you disagree with.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
The world would be a better place if people stopped questioning the skills of others unless they have those skills themselves. I can't translate, thus I tend to either believe what translators tell me or ask a friend to check it and then believe the conclusion. But then I don't drink the pink kool-aid. :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
No matter, we can have it resized later if need be :monster: So, who wants to preside over the ceremony? :awesome:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Six minutes of silence is too much. Start talking or I start singing love songs people, I mean it! :monster:

Oh and Johnny Steps, you just keep telling yourself that man. :awesome: But I guarantee you're not why it's hot and steamy over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom