Votes: 96 88.9%
  • Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vendel

Banned
lol. In all seriousness, you're not looking any better in those comments than they are Vendel.

Really now?
What the hell?

Let's just talk about the awesomeness of this video, in which Nomura said about KH1: "... But if you watch till the end, some questions about Cloud and Aerith might be answered." So, conclusion that Cloud finally finds Aerith, the person he's been looking for.

Squeeeeee XD
"No matter how far away you are... once you find your light... **I'm sure it will lead you back here again. That's why I'll be waiting here**" Aerith words. Pretty significant to me, IMHO. And it shows her waiting at the end of the end of KH2.

The first KH scene? The interview clearly states " But if you play Kingdom Hearts, toward the end, some of the questions about the **relationship between Cloud and Aeris in FFVII** would be answered." RELATIONSHIP. ANSWERED.
Oh you mean the one who Cloud was running away from?

And the one who also offered her light, and Sephy was like, "That light is not suited for you." and Cloud was "I... don't know..."

I knew that this debate will derail into talking about Tifa again. I just knew it. Well coming from a Cloti I'm not surprised. You're probably here just to spite any Cleris fans from enjoying this video. Just so you can go 'HAH Cloti is canon' (which is not) when this video is about KH1 and Cloud and Aerith.
LOL

Also, wasn't Cloud blinded by Tifa's light? her light was white, and Cloud's OWN light was golden.

basically sephy is darkness and Tifa is light, but not CLOUD'S light. Cloud's light is his own. That's why Aerith said 'when you find your light.' Besides why would Cloud be running away from Tifa if he was searching for his light? LOLOL
Haha, can't answer. LOLOL.

OMG my light is Tifa let's avoid her throughout the game! I could even spare time with Aerith who is not important at all in the game yet I couldn't even stop to meet Tifa, the one SOO important to the plot (yet she doesn't even exist in KH1 LOL)
Rather be a cheerleader than being someone who's avoiding me even if I'm the LIGHT lololol Poor Tifa.
Yet Aerith said that once he finds his light he will return here, and she will be waiting. What about Tifa? Nothing LOL.
God Sephiroth was added in Final Mix LOL! So who was he looking for in the original Japanese version? His buster sword?
Yes, please bring this 'debater' somewhere else. Getting sick of him.

But you have to admit the older info was still valid back then, and in this context -- because SE DID NOT go: "Hold on! What I said before was untrue and I hereby declare that my older quotes are rendered useless. Please ignore my previous interviews."

Besides, like folkstudio said, having interpretations are part of FFVII. What's wrong with having this point of view.

I just call em like I see em.

Last edited:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Thank you Vendel, for giving me this chance. Given my self-esteem and current situation I never thought I'd be able to say this, but here goes....

I can do better.

Vendel

Banned
Drakey poo. Let us break down how these things get started.

YT-"Cloud was searching for Aerith in KH!"
Me-"He was looking for sephy."
YT-"NO! It was Aerith!"
Me-"Aerith herself says Cloud is looking for Sephy."
YT-"NO! It's Aerith!"
Me-"Moron"
YT2-"OMG LOL U R DUMB Tifa's light hurts Cloud!"

And I am the bad guy? Sorry but I reserve the right to call BS after a certain point. And that point had been reached. And no Drake. You can't do better. But don't be afraid to reach for the stars. And by stars I mean my pure magnificence.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
The video is showing a Cloud and Aerith scene, were you expecting Cloti comments? The owner is Clerith (she's very sweet too :C), so what was your first clue there was going to be Cloti views there?

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
Oh come on KH1 was delicious C/A. He was looking for Sephiroth. But he made a point of seeing Aerith too. :monster:

KHverse clerith is my world you have no idea

edit: AW MAN I CAME LATE TO THE YOUTUBE PARTY

also I'm trying to figure out where I know haymuvyn from...

Last edited:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Drakey poo. Let us break down how these things get started.

YT-"Cloud was searching for Aerith in KH!"
Me-"He was looking for sephy."
YT-"NO! It was Aerith!"
Me-"Aerith herself says Cloud is looking for Sephy."
YT-"NO! It's Aerith!"
Me-"Moron"
YT2-"OMG LOL U R DUMB Tifa's light hurts Cloud!"

And I am the bad guy?

There is no good or bad guy in this. I'm just saying that all of the involved parties don't look too good. I think my earlier "jerkass bigot" comment worked just fine describing it.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Drake, Vendel, shut the fuck up. I made a new video. You know those "too heavy" "too light" bud light commercials? Well I did a parody:

Vendel

Banned
€@Т МҰ Д$$

oh_you_super.jpg

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
On the subject of Evil Avatars- mine is the most evil.

I know this because it is of me.

On the subject of debating on Youtube and looking like an asshole- WELCOME TO YOUTUBE, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Because you would have kept bitching about people to watch it? LOL.

ilubby

No I was tired of the arguing between Drake and Vendel really... :monster:

Srsly people if you don't want to watch my stuff, don't.
On the subject of debating on Youtube and looking like an asshole- WELCOME TO YOUTUBE, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.
word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom