Votes: 96 88.9%
  • Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabella

Your Mom
It's not you, LV. We're arguing with phantom cleriths right now, as we often do. :lol: The ones who won't talk to us directly but write in their essays about Cloud being out on the road because he doesn't want to be near Tifa.

I really hate that Cloud. He's a selfish bastard. He had sex with Tifa because she's hot, knowing all the while she loves him and he doesn't feel the same. He stays with her because he has nowhere else to go, but hates being around her. He never speaks up when she mocks or pressures him, just slinks off like a wounded puppy. Hell, not only is he a bastard, he's a wuss. XD

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
OH GOOD GOD HER. I thought it was some sort of Novella or something, I was really confused.

And it's fine! :monster:

derp I think I really have to sleep now.

I really hate that Cloud. He's a selfish bastard. He had sex with Tifa because she's hot, knowing all the while she loves him and he doesn't feel the same. He stays with her because he has nowhere else to go, but hates being around her. He never speaks up when she mocks or pressures him, just slinks off like a wounded puppy. Hell, not only is he a bastard, he's a wuss. XD
i saw an episode of CSI about a guy like this once

it ended badly

and with a shotgun

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
At least I have chicken.
that's the best quote from that whole video haha

I'M GOING TO BED REALLY NOW

wAn5F.png

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Hey bitches. I'm up because I work till midnight. Don't know what your excuses are. :awesome:

I've been sleeping erratically since my grandmother died a few months ago. Since November I've spent more nights awake then asleep.

Also, random Fridge Logic, someone explain - I use "Barrage" in FF3, I hit 4 times, lose 4 arrows. I do a normal attack, it says "16 Hits!", and lose one arrow......yeah. How the hell do I fire one arrow and hit sixteen times?

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
I really hate that Cloud. He's a selfish bastard. He had sex with Tifa because she's hot, knowing all the while she loves him and he doesn't feel the same. He stays with her because he has nowhere else to go, but hates being around her. He never speaks up when she mocks or pressures him, just slinks off like a wounded puppy.

And though he can't stand to be with Tifa, this Cloud will stay with her simply because it's convenient for him; she'll cook, clean and make sure he's got a roof over his head. Plus he's got her paying for his motorbike by giving free food for life to whoever it was that sold it to him.

This Cloud will also make empty promises to everyone, even the boy whom he thinks Aerith sent to him.

Hell, not only is he a bastard, he's a wuss. XD

He's an asshole who's reached the pinnacle of assholiness.

Vendel

Banned
And though he can't stand to be with Tifa, this Cloud will stay with her simply because it's convenient for him; she'll cook, clean and make sure he's got a roof over his head. Plus he's got her paying for his motorbike by giving free food for life to whoever it was that sold it to him.

This Cloud will also make empty promises to everyone, even the boy whom he thinks Aerith sent to him.

He's an asshole who's reached the pinnacle of assholiness.

But he loves Aerith. Nothing else matters.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
How the hell do I fire one arrow and hit sixteen times?

You pull it out each time and fire it again.

Shadowfox said:

That's the one thing that stands out in my memory as the most "What the fuck?" thing about some of the diehard Clerith fans. They were disappointed when the CC Ultimania got translated and said that Cloud returned to living with Tifa and the kids after AC.

They truly wanted Cloud to have lied in the face of the orphan who looked up to him when he told him he'd come back home in AC.

That, for me, was what killed all fucking credibility for that section of the fandom.

Vendel

Banned
True love is blind.

But, seriously, would Aerith actually want to subject herself to be with someone like that?

Well she is a man stealing whore after all.

TresDias said:
They truly wanted Cloud to have lied in the face of the orphan who looked up to him when he told him he'd come back home in AC.

That, for me, was what killed all fucking credibility for that section of the fandom.

That is what did it? Really? When was this? 2 weeks ago?

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Cloud: Denzel, I'll come back home
Denzel :D
*Denzel two months later* Why won't he come back :'(

*meanwhile in the flower field*
clorithsmiley1.gif

oh yeah great ending :monster:

*Two more months later*
Aerith: So what ever happened to that kid I sent to you?
Cloud: ... oh shit...

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey

You mean their credibility somehow managed to survive the monkeys, the koi-that-might-not-be-a-koi, the claims of 'high affection Highwind scene means rejection', and koi bito?

Well she is a man stealing whore after all.

I thought 'man stealing whore' was Tifa's role.

Isabella

Your Mom
You mean their credibility somehow managed to survive the monkeys, the koi-that-might-not-be-a-koi, the claims of 'high affection Highwind scene means rejection', and koi bito?.

Well, you can't deny the entertainment value. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias

XD <3

Though you do make a good point. I suppose that, despite their preference for "Calling," "Safe & Sound" really does work better for the Clerith ending where Cloud abandons his adopted son:

"But I am not ashamed/
The choice I maaa-aa-ade"

It's like Gerard and Kyosuke wrote it for Clerith!
clorithsmiley1.gif

Unrelated: "Safe & Sound" is a truly fucking good song.

Shadowfox said:
You mean their credibility somehow managed to survive the monkeys, the koi-that-might-not-be-a-koi, the claims of 'high affection Highwind scene means rejection', and koi bito?

Point.

Okay, so "You mean Cloud didn't lie to the orphan?" is what should have been the wake-up call that they wanted Aerith's prize to be a complete fucking asshole.

Last edited:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Aerith: So what ever happened to that kid I sent to you?
Cloud: "Oh, I thought you were responding to the help wanted ad at the bar so I put him to work cleaning my desk :awesome:"

Good going, douche. I hope I'm lucky enough to find a man like you someday and experience the true love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom