Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Romeo and Juliet, and to be fair it's not about who Cloud can be with, it's who he loves. This has always been argued. But the manifest thing always was quite a bit odd to me...

You aren't helping your point. Romeo and Juliet is very obviously not supposed to be a 'happy end' love story by any means. The point is that they were stupid and both died, not that 'love continues beyond death.'

Fighter

Pro Adventurer
Vincent and Lucretia are what clerii want.

Also about horny fanboism. So what do they call that thread where they obsess over Cloud and make Aerith Ally x Cloud signatures in?

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
I've always been amused by the projection of the pink camp. Everyone else is horny fanboys, but not them even though they insist a living man and a dead girl can have a physical relationship.

It's stretching to say a living man and living woman living together are in a relationship, but not a living man and a ghost...

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
So what do they call that thread where they obsess over Cloud and make Aerith Ally x Cloud signatures in?
But that doesn't equal love so it doesn't count... or something.

It's stretching to say a living man and living woman living together are in a relationship, but not a living man and a ghost.
Don't forget that it's twisting the phrase "feelings for each other" to say those feelings are romantic.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I hated Romeo and Juliet, I really did. IIRC, doesn't Romeo get introduced gushing over how head over heels in love he is with Rosaline, except she's choosing to be celibate. Then he meets Juliet and decides he loves her too, and within hours of meeting they're planning to forsake their families and elope together. There was no star-crossed love, they knew each other for a few hours and decided the other is the love of their life.

I think Romeo was just a horny kid who wanted to get into someone's pants and didn't really care who as long as she was cute.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
I hated Romeo and Juliet, I really did. IIRC, doesn't Romeo get introduced gushing over how head over heels in love he is with Rosaline, except she's choosing to be celibate. Then he meets Juliet and decides he loves her too, and within hours of meeting they're planning to forsake their families and elope together. There was no star-crossed love, they knew each other for a few hours and decided the other is the love of their life.

I think Romeo was just a horny kid who wanted to get into someone's pants and didn't really care who as long as she was cute.

YES.

That is exactly what he is. He is a horny stupid kid motivated by lust, not love.
And Juliet is a stupid horny teen who thinks what she's feeling is love.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
If the more Clerith they are the more hot they are Anastar must be pretty damn hot. I've never seen her pic :awesome:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
2948119_m-1.jpg

^Me and Drake in our spare time

But Akiza is hot too. Either way, Yusei likes the kinky stuff. :awesome:

crack

Donator
2948119_m-1.jpg

^Me and Drake in our spare time

But Akiza is hot too. Either way, Yusei likes the kinky stuff. :awesome:
wat no

I wouldn't mind have a Atem to my Yugi though. Le sigh.

AIBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time

Honeeeeey, you said those pictures were only for our private time!

But Akiza is hot too

Damn straight. Between Tea and her poor dueling skills and Alexis and her informed abilities and weak character, Akiza is shaping up to be my fav Yugioh fem. Depends on how the latest arc goes. If I get to see badass evil Black Rose Akiza again, she's in.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
omgomgomg you guys

I've just discovered something.

Spectrophilia

Do you fantasize about sex with ghosts, hang out in ghost strip clubs and get an embarrassing erection every time you go to a Klan rally? You may be a spectrophiliac.

wat

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
What, you're just now finding this out? It's nothing but a specific necrophilia in my book.

Also, because I am psychic, and because the vast Cloti conspiracy has wiretapped all CxA member's computers, I know a certain one is contradicting herself, even as we speak, because SE can't be trusted, at least not if they think C/T is canon.

Also, Drake, stop looking at that. It's not healthy.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I've never heard of this like, in a serious way! There's people saying they actually got it on with a ghost and stuff. What is this I don't even

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I've never heard of this like, in a serious way! There's people saying they actually got it on with a ghost and stuff. What is this I don't even

Never heard of it but I'm not surprised. ..

so...

... am I the only one that thinks like... it... you know might be kind of...

mm.... never mind :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom