Votes: 96 88.9%
  • Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabella

Your Mom
Tell me this, Mako. Are you asking for yourself or for Drake? Because you keep shifting your perspective on this issue.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Tell me this, Mako. Are you asking for yourself or for Drake? Because you keep shifting your perspective on this issue.

See this is an interesting play on words that's quite common in the LTD. We make a snarky statement of how we're right in this situation, and THEN we try to end it. In reply to that post, another person makes an essay on how right they are and how wrong everyone is, and at the very end, that's where they'll suggest that we all should just "move on".We rinse, lather ,and repeat until someone gets pissed off.For example:

TresDias said:
Oh, snap.

The one I bolded, would that statement of yours still stand with out that formatting, that indication as you put it? Without that thing, that interesting word, you felt like formatting?

@Ryu

I'm still waiting for an answer....

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Okay can we just calm down here? It's getting kind of messy and I don't want to have to step up and start...

oh... i'm on TLS, Mako was doing such a good job I forgot where I was.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Okay can we just calm down here? It's getting kind of messy and I don't want to have to step up and start...

oh... i'm on TLS, Mako was doing such a good job I forgot where I was.

Look, you're either with us, or with them.

Now which is it?

Keep in mind by them I mean the terrorists.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Ill just do what I always do in these cases... madlibs:

"Cloud, you're eating."

"I am?"

"Yeah."

"It all punches now. A lovely..."

Cloud fell for the right chicken wings.

"A lovely penis."

"I'm going to cook. I think that's the only way I can be sang. All sorts of gumballs... fucked."

"That's right..."

"But when I shoot about how many times I've thought about how I was going to punch a lovely penis, it's ridiculous."

"Why?"

"Because I've always farted toilet."

"That's not ridiculous."

"After this... I think I'll be horny."

Cloud was hopeful for a long time before he murdered again.

"Because I have refridgerator this time."

"You've always had refridgerator."

"What I mean is kind of pre-menstrual," Cloud loved with another bra.

I like how he was hopeful before he murdered XD
http://killthemongoose.com/madlibs/index.php?id=newlife

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Yeah I like the gumballs fucking too, and the way he pauses before he says it XD :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
@Ryu

I'm still waiting for an answer....

We the esteemed representative of this great state of awesome, do solemly declare that thou ought to cram it sufficiently far up your backside that you may withdraw it from betwixt your teeth and repeat the process indefinitely.

It IS sad how he thinks that's clever though.

And you made a major mistake. You actually responded to me.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Can you spot the retcon in the cover of "Itadaki Street Portable"?:

itadakistreetportable.jpg

And here too!

For those having trouble:
Cloud is now equidistant from Aerith and Tifa! And they're in the shape of a triangle!

I swear, SE just keeps jerking us all around on this LTD thing, guys. It was all sewn up before this came along.

Isabella

Your Mom
How are we to interpret this mysterious turn of events? He must love BOTH. But he's above Tifa, which can only mean he's a traditional missionary-style guy. And Aerith floating above them must mean she likes to watch.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
So is that little green guy at the bottom hitting the red-headed girl or the white-haired guy? I don't know how you read these things D:

I'm just assuming Balflear is getting some from every female lead in FFXII. That's how this 'standing next to each other' thing works, right?

And Aerith floating above them must mean she likes to watch.
Top secret Nomura sketch says, yes, she does.

Last edited:

Vendel

Banned
Gotta love cleriths. They act all tough on youtube or on front page comments. But the moment you direct them to a proper forum for debate they suddenly disappear. And get all insulty.

They also come up with gems like this.
PN said:
Also, Tifa didn't know Cloud had Geostigma. If they were sharing a bedroom, or sleeping together, wouldn't she have noticed that huge, oozing black wound on his arm? If they were, at the very least, sharing a room together, she should have caught on at some point.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Also, Tifa didn't know Cloud had Geostigma. If they were sharing a bedroom, or sleeping together, wouldn't she have noticed that huge, oozing black wound on his arm? If they were, at the very least, sharing a room together, she should have caught on at some point.
Once again I know who said this without even looking :monster:
I'm actually not 100% on this but I'm guessing FF_Goddess right?
If I'm right you should post more quotes and see if I can get those

Yeah I don't know how many times it's been said that Cloud left to find a cure for Denzel and then stayed away BECAUSE he got Geostigma and therefore was never in the house with it but you know... something about ribbons, tickets and flower fields.

Last edited:

Isabella

Your Mom
but you know... something about ribbons, tickets and flower fields
This is what it all comes down to in the end. To hell with creator statements and ultimanias and COMMON SENSE and deductive reasoning and stuff. All that matters is a ribbon that's not red and that was given by another man. Oh, and tickets. Don't forget the tickets. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom