Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Cait Sith's abilities. Which are infallible and never wrong.
Despite being 'rarely correct.'

Hawkeye.

Hero of the Ages says Shabz.
351uws4.jpg
Sweet Johnny! What the hell is that thing? Is that what those "Clerith" things look like? Because I've been wondering what they are exactly.

As for the Love Triangle. It's important to keep in mind the following about the living on & the dead one. The dead one won't leave him. The dead one's always a sure thing.:awesome:

Neutron Ronnie

From The Front of Armament
AKA
Powerslave
Sweet Johnny! What the hell is that thing? Is that what those "Clerith" things look like? Because I've been wondering what they are exactly.

If Mako Eyes is to be believed, that's him. I confess he's far more handsome than I expected. :monster:

But I think it's what Cleriths will look like when SE confirms that CloTi is canon. :awesome:

Last edited:

Hawkeye.

Hero of the Ages says Shabz.
What the hell's a Cloti & what does it have to do with a love triangle involving a chick who
s as dead as a door knob?:monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
So is that little green guy at the bottom hitting the red-headed girl or the white-haired guy? I don't know how you read these things D: /QUOTE]
Neither! He's actually fucking Yangus. That's the guy with the helmet for those who aren't 'in the know'. :awesome:

I'm just assuming Balflear is getting some from every female lead in FFXII. That's how this 'standing next to each other' thing works, right?[
I think I would have finished FFXII faster if this were the case.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
If it was about hotness, then I'd have OBVIOUSLY have put Mukki on the poll.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
New vote for Aerith, who's the wise guy? :kermit:
or do we have a legitimate Clerith on our hands? :D

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Drake :kermit:

Oh and interesting ... uhm... thing here.

Some say that Cloud hates the Holy Materia (remember Seph gave it to him and said it's what he despises most or whatever) because it's because of that material that Aerith died :monster: I have to say that's a much more interesting argument than we usually get.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Drake :kermit:

Oh and interesting ... uhm... thing here.

Some say that Cloud hates the Holy Materia (remember Seph gave it to him and said it's what he despises most or whatever) because it's because of that material that Aerith died :monster: I have to say that's a much more interesting argument than we usually get.

But it's because of that Materia that HE lives.
And I gotta say, that's some REAL transference issues. 'I killed her, but THIS MATERIA IS RESPONSIBLE! MUAHAHA!'
Seriously, Sephiroth TELLS US why it's what Cloud hates, and while he's fucking with Cloud's head by telling him what it means, it actually makes no sense for him to make up a fake reason if he wants Cloud to reject the Materia.
It is what Cloud mosts despises because it means further battling without a clear meaning or conclusion.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Which scene was that? I don't remember it :monster:

There's no real votes for C/A. I just mess with the numbers to fuck people about :awesome:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
The fucking crystal ain't Holy anyways, and in SI he says he won't let COSMOS'S sacrifice go in vain, holding the crystal proudly.

Damn folks can't seem to understand the plot at all.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yes. Because Sephiroth sure as shit never gave Cloud a crystal/Holy materia/orb/etc in FFVII and told him it was everything he hated :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I guess that's why I didn't remember that scene being in FFVII :monster:

Is this the final scene of Cloud's story (post-last battle)?

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
The fucking crystal ain't Holy anyways, and in SI he says he won't let COSMOS'S sacrifice go in vain, holding the crystal proudly.

Damn folks can't seem to understand the plot at all.

No I think these people just haven't PLAYED Dissidia. Also... SI? ... Cosmo?... maybe I should just get the game... can I borrow someone's PSP?... and some money?... actually just the money would be great...

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
You know, it'd be funny as hell if Cloud's crystal was the shape of a pear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom