• Living

Votes: 96 88.9%
  • Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
@Vendel/Bill: Francis is still kicking around the board somewhere. (s)He(?) probably hates it, and everything else but vests, but still.

What's this "Hummmm" shit? Pull the trigger Bill, do it, do it, DO IT PUSSY!

...Ok, I apparently am in a nicotine fit, ignore that.

Just wanted to pop in and ask if Clerith was canon yet. :monster:

NO GOD DAMNIT STFU FUCKWIT!

*takes a drag* Ok, I'm better now, sorry...

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
NO GOD DAMNIT STFU FUCKWIT!

*takes a drag* Ok, I'm better now, sorry...

2yv1aqc.jpg

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Well then I ground the already broken shards of Mako into dust! Dust I say! And you all shall share his fate if you do not bow down and give me a cigarette now!

I think I need to post in the "Things That Piss You Off" thread again... rage... so much rage...

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Mako might be broken, but even dust shall not stop him.

In any case, was that Cin, Vend? Sounded like her typical brand of glorious delusion.

Seriously, that anyone thingk Clerith- sorry, Cleris- Sorry Cloris- Sorry ClAeris- Sorry AERISWINS- has all the 'real proof' is just hilarious. Because that 'proof' turns out to be almost entirely them screaming 'IT IS ROMANTIC, IT IS!' AND 'THAT'S NOT ROMANTIC, IT'S NOT!' and various character attacks thrown in for good measure.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
So you guys know, I have cigarettes again now, so its reasonably safe to approach me. I was starting to feel like the crazy robot from that one episode of Futurama, all "Now be quiet, I gotta practice my stabbing!"

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
I especially like the threads where they talk about what Cloud and Aerith would wear at their wedding.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Napalm and Lighter fluid.

Really though, Dudley you have remember, it's what They would be wearing at the wedding. It is theirs, after all.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I especially like the threads where they talk about what Cloud and Aerith would wear at their wedding.
Isn't that adorable. They're like little girls dressing up their Barbie and Ken dolls.

We did that at the Cloti Forum, too. ;o;

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
We did that at the Cloti Forum, too. ;o;
and this is why I never go back there lately. There is only so much constructive discussion you can have about a couple before it devolves into what color their kid's hair will be. :\

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Hey, to be fair that discussion happened while you were STILL posting. :awesome: That was awhile ago. But now the Cloti Forums are empty and the layout is pretty but it almost burns my eyes more than the Clerith Forum because it's like OMG WHITE AND THE TEXT BLENDS INTO THE BACKGROUND.

jelly

Pro Adventurer
Oh guys, at first they try to argue the canonness of ZackxTifa to argue against Cloti, and now someone says this:

Those who think Zerith is cute only seem to think so because of the better graphics in CC and voice acting or Cloti's who want Aerith paired off because she's such a threat to their fantasy.
biggrin.gif

Zerith was representative of a young love, even the creators referred to it as a "juvenile" love that was platonic. It's amazing how many people actually thinks CC voids a Cloud/Aerith relationship.
First they make Zack to be a manslut and now he's a consolation prize. T_T Poor Zack. I am also amused from those who strongly insist that Tifa and Aerith were like BFF. I know they were friends, but BFF? Er, it's like, "It's okay Tifa/Aerith, Cloud can't stand your guts but Aerith/Tifa still likes you :awesome:"

Hmm... 2 of my posts on CxA forum were on mod preview and apparently didn't get posted. ): Someone insisted the real question is whether Tifa loves Cloud or Zack, and I asked if it would be against the forum rules if I said Cloud. And then I went on to say that I like ZackxTifa and that there should be a ZackxTifa smiley holding hands. xD

Anyway, I'm guessing it was supposed to be a rhetorical question, but I wasn't sure confirming who Tifa's love interest is would be pro-Cloti/anti-Clerith. ):

I also posted in the LT forum that I was surprised to find out that there was a hidden venting/bashing section and apologized to MoTA regarding my TFC post. But that didn't get posted either. >< I feel so unwanted. ; ;

Yay, some people are posting in TFC again. *goes back to lurk there*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom