Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I'm confused about this discussion. Which one is the actual text?

And how do you know they aren't both desiring pumpkin pie? Pumpkin pie is awesome, especially when I make it. :monster:

I want your pumpkin pie!

And also, its obvious that Tifa desires to be rejected and Cloud desires to reject her. Duh. Weren't you paying attention? -_-

The one を is the genuine and indicated that the 'each other' is the thing being desired, instead of both desiring the same thing. As Hito says, there's not a big difference, but the former has less wiggle room.

Also, mmm, Pie...

Isabella

Your Mom
So y'all have been sitting on CxT desiring each other this whole time? Not that sharing feelings is all that ambiguous, but desiring each other is just ... hot.

I want your pumpkin pie!
And apparently CxT want each other's "pumpkin pie" too!

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
So y'all have been sitting on CxT desiring each other this whole time? Not that sharing feelings is all that ambiguous, but desiring each other is just ... hot.

Well, either way, it's 'feelings of desire' that go between the two of them, just one is, 'feelings of desire of each other' as opposed to 'each's feeling of desire'

And apparently CxT want each other's "pumpkin pie" too!

They had to finish off their cherry pie first, though.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
What is up with these people thinking FFVII is a love story? It's NOT!

and I'm sick of the whole "TIFA DIDN'T KNOW CLOUD HAD GEOSTIGMA!"... maybe cause he wasn't fucking at home when he caught it.

.. okay I'll stop using this place as my venting area now...

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
What is up with these people thinking FFVII is a love story? It's NOT!

and I'm sick of the whole "TIFA DIDN'T KNOW CLOUD HAD GEOSTIGMA!"... maybe cause he wasn't fucking at home when he caught it.

.. okay I'll stop using this place as my venting area now...

Not without linking everyone to who you're venting about you won't!

And I suggest responding with 'Yes, she didn't. How DARE she not know about him getting a disease he got while he was out searching for a cure for their son causing him to never return home. If she was TRULY in a relationship, she'd just KNOW... somehow!'
Or something like that.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Hah that's so much better than what I wrote :monster:

Okay it's in there now :P
and I'll only show you if you guys promise not to go in there and ruin it for me :(
This is my debate, I found this one all by myself :(

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
maybe cause he wasn't fucking at home when he caught it.

That just fuels another of their favourite arguments. Cloud was away from the home which somehow proves that he prefers to be alone and away from Tifa, which then proves that he and Tifa make a lousy couple. If they were truly in love or truly fated to be together, their love would have obliterated any cause or source of unhappiness from their lives. Cloud would have absolutely no excuse to be unhappy and he'd stay at home all the time and therefore Tifa would have known that he had Geostigma.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
That just fuels another of their favourite arguments. Cloud was away from the home which somehow proves that he prefers to be alone and away from Tifa, which then proves that he and Tifa make a lousy couple. If they were truly in love or truly fated to be together, their love would have obliterated any cause or source of unhappiness from their lives. Cloud would have absolutely no excuse to be unhappy and he'd stay at home all the time and therefore Tifa would have known that he had Geostigma.

Except the reason Cloud left was because he was happy, to protect his happiness, to find a cure for the disease ravaging his adopted son, not because he was upset at home.
The reason he stayed away was because he got that disease, and it confirmed his worry that his happiness would be taken from him, so he stayed away to atone and to protect.

Vendel

Banned
互いを求める気持ち = feeling of wanting

Ran that through some random translator and got "A feeling to demand each other".

Which is just like, really kinky.

Also got "Yearning for each other". And of course the engrishy "The feeling which seeks each other".

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
"When good sensitivity for the cloud of Tifa is high, the two who won through up to 飛空艇 make sure of a feeling to demand each other for each other. "

I like that XD

Isabella

Your Mom
Yes, if you're in a relationship you don't have any problems and you have no reasons to be unhappy. That's always been my experience. How about you guys?

Also, them DEMANDING each other is insanely awesome. So much for the stereotype of them being too bashful to have sex. :awesome:

Vendel

Banned
Yes, if you're in a relationship you don't have any problems and you have no reasons to be unhappy. That's always been my experience. How about you guys?

This is Final FANTASY bella....

Also, them DEMANDING each other is insanely awesome. So much for the stereotype of them being too bashful to have sex. :awesome:

Well I think pent up might best describe C/T at that point. Hopefully Tifa was understanding of Cloud (most likely) being a 2 pump chump.

Then again they were out there all night.

Vendel

Banned
Only to piss you off :monster:

RageFace1.jpg

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I see it's working :D

Okay but this feelings of wanting thing, is it a common phrase in Japan? I mean do they usually use it for love couples?

Isabella

Your Mom
You don't have to be Japanese to figure out that a man and woman communicating their desire for each other carries a certain undeniable connotation.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Dude you know what they'll say. "It doesn't say WHAT they desire. They might desire to be friends!"
Which is why I'd like other times when this was used for other couples :P

Vendel

Banned
Dude you know what they'll say. "It doesn't say WHAT they desire. They might desire to be friends!"
Which is why I'd like other times when this was used for other couples :P

I would like to know when the non romantic version has been used for any two people.

Isabella

Your Mom
It says they desire each other. Really Q, you're trying to convince people who will never, ever be convinced, or admit it if they have been. That's why I don't debate anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom