Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Images of strangers I've never spoken to before somehow aren't the same as images of people I've actually communicated with. Strange, I know.

crack

Donator
Ⓐaron;215450 said:
Images of strangers I've never spoken to before somehow aren't the same as images of people I've actually communicated with. Strange, I know.
In that case I'm sure there are a lot of males here more than willing to give you pictures. : )

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Images of the male form do far less for me than images of random female strangers, sad to say.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't at least some of them used to say, "you only control Tifa's affection for Cloud, not Cloud's for Tifa. Cloud rejects Tifa under the Highwind." but now it's "Cloud's affection for Tifa is optional if there's romance"...

i dunno, I seem to remember some people bringing up that Cloud's affection wasn't the controllable factor before or something...

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't at least some of them used to say, "you only control Tifa's affection for Cloud, not Cloud's for Tifa. Cloud rejects Tifa under the Highwind." but now it's "Cloud's affection for Tifa is optional if there's romance"...

i dunno, I seem to remember some people bringing up that Cloud's affection wasn't the controllable factor before or something...

Uh, wrong thread. This is a thread for noodz, obviously using the "LTD" as a ruse. :pics:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
n00dz n00dz n00dz!
Which are good, and which are bad?
n00dz n00dz n00dz!
Ask your mom or ask your dad...

... wait...

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
...What the fuck is going on? Has the debate hit such a low that everyone's just chanting "n00dz" in here?

Aren't there anymore debates, or Cleriths still trying to argue? We can do better than this, can't we?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
There are some at TFC. But they seem to avoid this LTD thread like the plague. xD I don't blame them, though. It would be like swimming in pirana infested waters--- we'd all attack at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom