Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
So Cloud and Tifa... confirmed their feelings of love without using words but didn't have sex or kiss or hug... because only Tifa was embarrassed the next day... so... how did they do it? O_o

I am not at liberty to divulge such information in public, as such a sexual act has been banned in 99% of the countries in the world, and highly restricted, even in Sweden.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
They were embarrassed because Cloud's penis looks like it's made of Lego too.

Shocking truth of FFVII reveal, story over. Let's post some Fang/Vanille instead.

I am not at liberty to divulge such information in public, as such a sexual act has been banned in 99% of the countries in the world, and highly restricted, even in Sweden.

Well now I REALLY want to know.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Well now I REALLY want to commit it.
Fixed :shifty:

EDIT
I Just want to point out I Dudley and I made our posts at the same time so I didn't read his before I wrote this :shifty:

Last edited:

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
I'm fine with Maiden being canon when it comes to Cleris, because all it does is make it very very unlikely. LMAO
I never understood why they'd want to have that in their arsenal.

Also, wtf? Why would Cloud run around like Tifa looking horrified? He never does that shit. If he's embarrassed Cloud will just shut up and look away. Besides as the shy girl who couldn't come forth with her feelings, Tifa being the one who's embarrassed makes sense.

Cloud's more like, "yeah, I hit that"

And if they did nothing, then why the fuck is Tifa freaking out because they were seen together? Seriously, the woman falls on the floor clutching her head in embarrassment. Oh, it must be cause she was rejected by the love of her life, which is totally kosher joking material before she dies.

Swear, they make less sense as time goes on. Not that they ever did, but now it's getting fucking ridiculous.

We know the whole intent of that scene has always been explicitly sexual. It was just toned down.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I never understood the line of thinking that, "Okay let's have CxT have sex in a chocobo stable" somehow became "Okay let's have Cloud reject Tifa and she cries"

... I mean that's a big lol what right there.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
If Maiden is canon it just proves that Aerith never knew the real Cloud during their time together, and that she supports Cloti. What other than the fact that Aerith is completely OOC to Zack does Maiden show of what Cloud might feel for Aerith?

I actually suspect that it's because it shows that Aerith never knew the real Cloud and supports CloTi that Nojima supports it as canon :awesome: As well as how she could never reach him when he fell there XD

Fine with me if they want it canon, SERIOUSLY LOL XD

I Just want to point out I Dudley and I made our posts at the same time so I didn't read his before I wrote this

Yeah I'd have to get pretty heavily drugged to want to do anything sexually illegal with a dolphin. Lol.

Now whats kinky enough for C/T I may give a shot. :monster:

Yeah Maiden kinda kicks the whole 'Cloud loves EARISU!!11!" theory in the ass.

Isabella

Your Mom
Let's play, spot the double standards!

random Clerith about Maiden said:
There are plenty of things mentioned in one source but never mentioned again in another. It doesn't mean those things aren't canon.

She should have added, "unless it mentions anything about exchanging romantic feelings without words. Then it must be definitively addressed a dozen times in multiple sources and must be reflected upon verbally by the relevant characters in each subsequent installment."

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
oh fuck you hito i laughed so hard i choked on my sandwich

also:
fFw4z.jpg

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Wait Cloud has a penis? I would have never known

I'm sorry, I'm gonna need proof of this. Do you have screenshots as evidence?
Depends of what I would be getting in return for such evidence :awesome:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I actually suspect that it's because it shows that Aerith never knew the real Cloud and supports CloTi that Nojima supports it as canon :awesome: As well as how she could never reach him when he fell there XD

Fine with me if they want it canon, SERIOUSLY LOL XD

Nojima says Maiden is canon?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
According to some poster at GameSpot who's a Clerith, yes

also
She should have added, "unless it mentions anything about exchanging romantic feelings without words. Then it must be definitively addressed a dozen times in multiple sources and must be reflected upon verbally by the relevant characters in each subsequent installment."

Well okay so we have two sources that say (without any room for twisting) the high affection version of the highwind scene is romantic and their argument seems to be "There's two versions!" now instead of "rejection"

At the least it's a step in the right direction :monster:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom